Hi
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    lol hi cloggs
  • Guinepig
    Guinepig Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ughlygirl - i will head over to Wallmart today - i badly need a new cardio workout and the sweatier the better
    Cheers
    J

Miss J, there are lots of moves where you jump, hop, sprint....think athlete drills. If you have knee problems this may not be the best DVD set for you OR just start slow and work up. Even at a low intensity this is one heck of a workout. My husband started it with me and he hadn't worked out in a while. He (and I ) love it and hate it a all at the same time;)

Good luck and I'll be sweating with you if you choose to do INSANITY god knows I can ue the simpathy.
  • 2TsMomma
    2TsMomma Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in Calgary, may I join too? :flowerforyou:

Still trying to figure out how to add the ticker and change my pic
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join also! I'm from Toronto --- but don't hold that against me! :tongue:
  • Guinepig
    Options
    Hey, people from Toronto aren't so bad. I married one afterall;) Oh sorry, Torana not Toronto. I have been corrected on my pronunciation.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    haha TheSassyOne, you may join, if neither of us talk hockey:noway: I have 10 bucks saying that Edmonton is going to beat the Flames at the end of the season...considering they're both at rock bottom right now, I've got nothing to lose lol...welcome though:) at least we share a ton of snow:frown:
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    working on getting motivated to go to the gym later.
  • 2TsMomma
    2TsMomma Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    omg, soooo much snow!!! And -36 today, ugh! So hard to get motivated, even tho I have the Wii fit, so I can get some excercise indoors, lol.

As for our hockey team and football team, we are def not the best, lol

I have a confession......I'm sitting here on my laptop, watching Jerry Springer, drinking a coke, and its 945am....hmmm, wonder why I cant seem to lose any weight?????? I need some serious motivation.......I dont think the weather is helping. I have 2 dogs, but cant walk them in this winter wonderland.

Ok, I'm done my babbling now, lol.....
  • Guinepig
    Options
    So tired...INSANITY 6 days a week and weight training 3 of those days at the gym with my partner in crime. I'm loving and hating it all at the same time.
    Honestly, I am just procrastinating at this moment because I have to do PURE CARDIO and ABS today and my arms are sore from an hour of weight training...I know once I get going I'l be fine but PURE CARDIO can be PURE HELL.
    Hope everyone out there is gettin er' done! USmmer is a comin' and there are people out there who want to hate you in swim suit. Hey, we all have a job to do;P
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    So tired...INSANITY 6 days a week and weight training 3 of those days at the gym with my partner in crime. I'm loving and hating it all at the same time.
    Honestly, I am just procrastinating at this moment because I have to do PURE CARDIO and ABS today and my arms are sore from an hour of weight training...I know once I get going I'l be fine but PURE CARDIO can be PURE HELL.
    Hope everyone out there is gettin er' done! USmmer is a comin' and there are people out there who want to hate you in swim suit. Hey, we all have a job to do;P

you go girl!!!
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hey, people from Toronto aren't so bad. I married one afterall;) Oh sorry, Torana not Toronto. I have been corrected on my pronunciation.

actually it's 'cherono' lol
    Tdot is where it's at!

and that stretch after you do pure cardio AND cardio abs is the best feeling ever!
  • Guinepig
    Options

actually it's 'cherono' lol
    Tdot is where it's at!

and that stretch after you do pure cardio AND cardio abs is the best feeling ever!

A fellow INSANE oerson. Nice to meet you indeed. The stretch after the warm up is always nice too because it gives you time to recover before the pain begins alllll over again.
  • Guinepig
    Options
    SWEEET!
    I somehow double quoted (my reply included)....hmmmm? Still trying to get used to this whole thing I suppose.
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    lol

my favourite is the cobra after cardio abs. i had no idea the muscles in my stomach could burn so good!
  • maurap26
    maurap26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I`m also from Nova Scotia & would love to keep in touch with other Canadians
  • Guinepig
    Options
    Hello fellow Canadians. Today I am tired. I have been doing Insanity and lifting at the gym and find that it is very draining. I have two kids one of which is two, that I find myself chasing most of the day and the only time I get to myself is when he is sleeping (when I do Insanity) or at the gym when he's in daycare. I think the go, go has taken some tole on me.
    I wonder if I'm eating enough, I consume around 1500 calories a day, enough to keep me going through the tough workouts but I have muscle which uses more calories so am I not eating enough? I don't know. I shouldn't be this tired. Should I?
  • cdnmomma3
    cdnmomma3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello All Im also from Niagara, Ontario......feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • vitosbud
    vitosbud Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Heya... Hamilton Ont. here (but really a Dundas girl) !!
  • 0mega60
    0mega60 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ""***Energy and persistence conquer all things**.......***Ενέργεια και επιμονή κατακτήσει όλα τα πράγματα*** "

from mississauga......moved from florida 6 months ago