Not technically new, but trying to get back into it!

Options
Hi All,

I used the site and iPhone app for a few months and really liked it. I would get so proud of myself when I would track all my eating and working out and could see it all right there! Well then I got super busy, and didn't have any time to work out at all, and then moved, and then right when I was starting to get back into it, I got in a bad car accident, and now I can't work out! So I'm struggling, but I know I will get back into it once my body heals. If anybody has any advice on foods to eat that will help while I can't workout, or suggestions for super low impact workouts that I could maybe do, I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks!

Jordan

Replies

• missy0709
    Options
    I don't have any real good suggestions except for you to speak to your doctor about what work outs you can do and what kind of foods you need to eat and ones to avoid. I am new to this whole weight lost thing but one thing I know for sure is that when you have been injured you need to consult with a professional before going on any exercise routine. I know you can do this. You are not alone.