This is wierd but...

GraciellaEsther
GraciellaEsther Posts: 29
edited September 24 in Health and Weight Loss
Since losing weight my breasts have really been sagging, does anyone have any suggestions to make them not saggy anymore???

Replies

• shellywoodworth
    shellywoodworth Posts: 75 Member
    you can try chest flies.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    mne had the opposite effect O.o they got perky xD

but I do a lot of chest flys and lifts so maybe that has something to do with it? Im not much help >.> lol
  • I had this problem too. I was always a D.. then when I got pregnant I went up to an F. Then when I lost the baby weight my boobs went back down to a C... just a totally different shape! they were what i would describe as "deflated balloons" it was terrible! It bothered me so much I even slept in a bra. at 24 I was too young to have such saggy boobs!!! I couldnt find a more effective solution than a boob job/lift. sounds vain I know... but being so young I didnt wana spend the rest of my life hating that part of my body.
  • you can try chest flies.

in my experience... chest flies only work if the sagging is in the muscles because it will make the muscles tighter. However, most women have a sagging problem when their skin stretches out due to weight.. and then the skin doesnt readjust once the weight is lost
  • blue_drgn
    blue_drgn Posts: 5 Member
    Whats a chest fly?
  • Whats a chest fly?

I second that. What is it? Lol. I thought it was some sort of infection for a sec lol!
  • HI. I also had the same problem with the breast, upper body strengthening has helped a lot, my entire chest area and arms are tighter now in my forties then they were five years ago. Good luck, hope you find something that works for you, also a good breast fitting and good bra goes a long way towards looking better and feeling better. Gravity stinks! ; )
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    While you can build the muscles under the sagified boobies(mine are ridiculous) the breast tissue itself won't change. A good bra and some patience..as they might perk up when your body has redistributed itself after weight loss...my dd's never needed a padded push up bra. My big b's rock a padded push up
  • Thanks! I just don't think that at this young I need to be saggy!
  • Whats a chest fly?

what is a chest fly?
This discussion has been closed.