♥ RESTURANT MENU

Options
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD WEBSITES ON RESTURANT NUTRITION????

Replies

• MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    I usually google each place individually before I go.
    Search "restaurant name nutrition"
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Www.dwlz.com has a restaurant section. If you have a smart phone, there is also an app. Called restaurant nutrition that has most of the big chain restaurants.
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD WEBSITES ON RESTURANT NUTRITION????

why are you screaming at me? *cries*

anyway i go directly to the resturants website..
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Most of the major food chains also have nutrition menu'ss available on request, but I like the idea of doing the research beforehand to have a plan. Perhaps my approach may be a little tacky, but it gets others at the table more interested/aware of what they're really eating...
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Some are here

http://www.eddieoneverything.com/nutrition_info/restaurant

Mostly I just Google the restaurant to see if available.
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of apps that can help. Sadly myfitnesspal app is not one of them since their food database is not available if you are not connected to the Internet in some way (I use my iPod Touch). There is also an app called Loseit! that does have an offline database of foods from most chains. I tend to research before going if I can too on the restaurant website. Most chains also have nutritional info menus they will give you on request.. I am starting to do this even if I know what I am going to get just to comment on the high calorie content of things to make the people I am with more aware. Anything we can do to help others is a plus, right?
  • 3boysownmyheart
    3boysownmyheart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    CalorieKing.com ....you can do a search by restaurant name