Options

Replies

• adorablechaos
    adorablechaos Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Such a difference!
  • mayana2002
    Options
    WTG! Keep it up! Look at your shoulders!! I see your bones! :) Congratulations dear!!!!
  • Vick_MN
    Options
    You look Amazing!!
    This post really helped me because I have almost the same amount of weight that I want to lose. I started at 256 and am down to 245 so I have a really long way to go. I haven't been brave enough to take any pictures yet. Your post has shown me that I need to take some pictures so that I can see my progress. Thank you for posting your progress and inspiring people like me.
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • dideroch
    Options
    You look fabulous. I love looking at before and after pics. Helps to motivate all of us. Keep up the good work.....
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    you can definitely see the changes! Way to go and you should be proud. Keep it going!
  • GabTastic
    Options
    Keep up the awesome work! I'm sure that you are taking your measurements too. They always help to really see your results! :wink:
  • bobdubya
    Options
    dang, you can really tell. keep going, i can tell you're gonna be a hottie! LOL
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    Wow. WTG. You are doing great. You should be so proud of yourself. Friend me if you would like to.
  • cpringle24
    cpringle24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW! AMAZING! GREAT JOB!
  • nahtsalmon
    Options
    Wow it's such a big difference! Congrats, and keep it up! :)
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Wow Great job You look great
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see progress.... way to go!! Keep it up girl!
  • MrsBAT
    MrsBAT Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job! Thanks for sharing, I really needed a boost to keep me motivated. You rock!
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow look at the difference in your waist!!!!!!
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone =)
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Amazing Difference! Keep after it!!
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    You look awesome!!:) So happy for you!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger already! It's like watching a butterfly emerge from a cocoon :flowerforyou:

I can't wait for the next pictures, at 2/3 gone and finally all gone. You look amazing!:love:
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    well done hun - you can really see a big difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!