Jillian Michaels six week 6pack abs

Options
I am waiting for my copy to arrive in the mail then Im going to start it. Does anyone want to join me? Not sure how the program works yet..do you do it everyday or every other day? Either way my goal is to do this then hit the 30 day shred.

Replies

• Nataliethin81
    Options
    I just ordered mine too! Can't wait for it to arrive and start the program!
  • ktbug1186
    Options
    I have it at home..it kicks my butt, i love it!!! I need to get on a regular program with it though! How often are yall planning on doing it?
  • troopydoo
    troopydoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Where did you order it? I was trying P-90 X but that is just way too intense for me!
  • ktbug1186
    Options
    I bought it at Best Buy! Amazon has it too though.
  • happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Personally I find this harder than 'The Shred' but as with all the Jillian DVDs...an amazing workout! You can certainly feel it the next day!

I think she only says you need to the 6 pack DVD on 5 days a week..although it does take that bit longer than 'The Shred.'

I am aiming to do the 6 Pack DVD three times a week and run three times...as I'm desperately trying to improve my running (shocking currently!) :blushing: so I'm half in there with you for the challenge!! :laugh:
  • chrish1981
    Options
    Where did you order it? I was trying P-90 X but that is just way too intense for me!

THANK GOD someone else said that! I thought I was the only person who felt that way (and I'm a pretty fit girl, but it was just NUTS! And boring, too, I felt).
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm trying this DVD today. I've incorporated it into my 30 day program along with yoga meltdown.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    After finishing the shred, I incorporated 6wk6pk into my routine about 2 times a week. It's not as much cardio but there are some great moves in it. I'm also addicted to the shred because I had some great results.
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have it, but have only done it once. I feel (personally) it is her easiest workout to get through and I don't get enough of a workout from it. I have her No More Trouble Zones and that kicks my but! Works all areas of the body.
  • christina_c_marks
    christina_c_marks Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I ordered it from amazon..was alittle cheaper than walmart. I guess if it calls for 5 days a week my goal will be 5 days a week :) after that its on to the shred.
  • christina_c_marks
    Options
    Got it in the mail yesterday so tommorrow is day one! will post after i get done!
  • christina_c_marks
    Options
    day one completed! I feel great! That was rough and i didnt think I was that out of shape.
  • christina_c_marks
    Options
    day 2 down!
  • christina_c_marks
    Options
    I am on week two day three and i have lost an inch off my stomach.
  • cocoapinay48
    Options
    I am on week two day three and i have lost an inch off my stomach.

wow! are you doing any other form of exercise?
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    Those are great results/. I hope mine comes tomorrow. I will start it on Friday, I will not be able to work out tomorrow. I am also doing the 30 day shred and I am starting Day 31 and have just completed L3D1. I also orderd Ripped on 30. I am happy to do the Ab work out with you! THanks for this post.
  • cocoapinay48
    Options
    Just ordered mine along with 30 day shred! Should be here Monday. Very excited and hope to see results! I recently became discouraged but am trying to be positive!