THE BEST diet EVER!

Hey All...
I just wanted to inform you of the absolute best diet I have ever experienced. It is called the flu diet. All you have to do is work in a school of 360 kids and get hugs from them on a daily basis and voila, you have the flu. On this wonderful diet you will experience stomach dropping explosions that will not allow you to consume any calories...therefore, you can eat what you like because you aren't keeping them anyway! You also can't even keep water in your system so, there is no need to spend anymore money on diet pills!
Anyway, I just thought I'd share with you something that I learned about this weekend.
I feel like crap, so I'm going back to bed.
Take care all!
Shelly

Replies

• Hey All...
    I just wanted to inform you of the absolute best diet I have ever experienced. It is called the flu diet. All you have to do is work in a school of 360 kids and get hugs from them on a daily basis and voila, you have the flu. On this wonderful diet you will experience stomach dropping explosions that will not allow you to consume any calories...therefore, you can eat what you like because you aren't keeping them anyway! You also can't even keep water in your system so, there is no need to spend anymore money on diet pills!
    Anyway, I just thought I'd share with you something that I learned about this weekend.
    I feel like crap, so I'm going back to bed.
    Take care all!
    Shelly
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Ok I am sorry that you are sick but the way you put that had me laughing....hard. I hope you feel better soon....

dd :sick:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Oh my. I know that diet well, although I haven't "tried" it in a few years (and hopefully not for several more.) You reminded me of that girl in "The Devil Wears Prada" when she says she's only one stomach bug away from her ideal weight. :laugh:

Take care of yourself and feel better soon....:sick:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    I don't think I'd like to share your flu diet experience.:sick: :flowerforyou:
  • Ah yes, I liek to call this diet the ol slatter platter diet. Take care and hopefully this too shall pass. Sorry for your not feeling so well. :flowerforyou:
  • Thanks everyone...I am on the mend. I am even going to enjoy some solid food tonight. No work tomorrow, I don't think I'll do anyone any good.
    Take care! :sick: