I98.4 Its been tough

Options
Good morning all. Im new to fitness pal and have tried everything under the sun. To top it off Im an emotional eater.
So here I go again...this time i WANT the change. I hope we can share recipies, stories and most of all Im here if anyone needs support! I look forward to sharing sucess stories. Thanks for reading this!:smile:

Replies

• ethel64
    Options
    we're here to support each other through this, feel free to add me and welcome to MFP :)
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I hope we can help you along the way good luck and heres to a new you
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    all the best. the people here are awesome. good luck :)
  • spunky_spit_fire
    spunky_spit_fire Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome , I Love it here the support and advice you can get here is TOTALLY AWESOME !!!!
  • eshogg
    Options
    This is really working for me - I've lost eight pounds! I've found it works best if I plan my daily food in advance. Then I'm less likely to fall into spur of the moment snacking. Good luck!
  • ITTYbitty04
    ITTYbitty04 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    goodmorning! I wish you luck. I too have tried many things diet wise and have yo-yoed back and forth with my weight for years. I want the change to and am really trying hard to make it happen this time. I joined back i October 2010 and stopped logging, bu now as of almost 2 weeks ago I have recomitted myself to getting shape. I'd be glad to help keep you motivated, add me as a friend and I will do the same.:happy:
  • Margy68
    Options
    Welcome, for me this site has been just what I needed. I always had good intentions of writing down what I ate and sticking within a specific daily calorie total but it never lasted more than a week. With the myfitnesspal site that has changed. It's do easy to record your meals and have a running total of your caloric intake. i do recommend getting a scale and good measuring cups ( I use mine every single day). The support and motivation from fellow members is priceless. Please feel free to add me as a friend.