New to the Site

Options
Hello. I just wanted to introduce myself, and I am fairly new to this site. My wife introduced me to it. She and I have decided to diet together. You know what they say...the family that diets together...loses weight together. Well, that isn't exactly what they say, but it works here.
Anyhow, I have decided to do the 4 hour body diet. And since I started two weeks ago, I have lost 10 lbs. I know it is still a somewhat controversial diet amongst purists, but after reading the book, it appealed to me. So, I won't be using very many tools on this site, but I will be using it for support and weight tracking when I need.

Thank you and please visit my blog at http://dansrt.blogspot.com/

Dan

Replies

• licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My husband didn't need to lose much weight but because I am eating healthier and we don't have junk food in the house I have lost 22 pounds and he lost 10 pounds. I love having the support of my husband, it makes it alot easier and he motivates me !

As for your diet, everyone's body is different, what one diet works for one doesn't always work for others. You know your body best so if the 4 hour body diet works for you, good job and keep it up! The importance in any lifestyle changes is to be persistent and planning ahead. Good luck!
  • showstopper21us
    Options
    My wife and I have decided to lose wieght together as well. Good luck, so far so good for me. I have never heard of that diet you are using but ten pounds in two weeks is amazing. I use Xbox 360 EA Active game to workout. It is awesome.
  • utah_angel1971
    Options
    LOL i have a friend who lost 4 lbs using the Xbox kinex game, doing the adventures and the dancing. LOL I have known people to lose weight using the Wii....its great, it gets you moving, you're sweating, having fun, and you do it as get together party's with friends ...make a competition out of it.