I can do it!

Options
Hello, I think I need the support to stick with it. I can always do it. I know how and have no issues. I just get tired of it, bored or stressed and stop. Then I say, oh its not hard. I'll start back in a day or two. Just want to stick with it this time and not stop and start. Thought maybe a message board or support network might help. Never did this before. Wish me luck. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• mclevenger
    Options
    Hello, I think I need the support to stick with it. I can always do it. I know how and have no issues. I just get tired of it, bored or stressed and stop. Then I say, oh its not hard. I'll start back in a day or two. Just want to stick with it this time and not stop and start. Thought maybe a message board or support network might help. Never did this before. Wish me luck. :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is a GREAT group for support! Find people with goals similar to yours and friend them..or add those you see that show a lot of support and motivation to others... I find logging in here daily helps me keep my focus...

best of luck to you!

Lisa
  • lagosgal
    Options
    You can do it!!! And this is a good place to start. Add me as a friend if you want and we can motivate each other.
  • tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP in mid January and have found it a big motivator for me. I have more accountibility now that I have to log in somewhere, show everything I've eaten and how much I've exercised! I've struggled with this 25 or so lbs for quite some time, but so far I've been focused for longer than I usually am. I feel driven everyday to "Do the right thing!"

If you want more support and movitation, feel free to add me!!! Best of luck!!
  • HeatherDH72
    HeatherDH72 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Yes, you can do this! I personally think that a fitness journey isn't something you should do alone. Support really does help. I just joined the site myself. Have a great weekend!