Hi I'm new and in Need of help!

Options
Hi all.

Just starting to use the site .... My motivation is soo low...

I want to lose 30 lbs for the summer!! HELP! :(

Replies

• linmolko
    Options
    Welcome, mine's pretty low too, but everyone on here is lovely, you'll soon start to enjoy it :)
  • Kristina954
    Options
    You want to loose 30 by summer! thats motivation right there.... Buy or get a picture of something you'd love to wear this summer and keep it in your view. I have my "skinny girl" dress hanging in the closet. Ive been working hard and each time i try it on it fits a little better.. Thats motivating me!!!!
  • Rena313
    Options
    Remember the Nike slogan....JUST DO IT!!!
  • wasabiabi
    wasabiabi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just start watching your calories and exercising. Once you see the pounds come off you will become more and more motivated. Always remember: The journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step.
  • snowydog
    Options
    Thanks for all the nice welcomes ...

I think I'm really going to try and use the forums alot.... really nice people all in the same boat...

I've got my jeans I wore when I was 9st 3... hanging up staring at me every day.... only about 3 stone to go :(...

I've never had to lose 3 stone before.... only really one stone.....

I'm entering the Cancer Research Race For Life UK... done it before - 5K .... I completed it in half an hour,.... 8 weeks after I broke my foot.... was painful - but well worth it with the money I raised...
  • mamacath
    Options
    welcome and we are all here to help and support .. the support I get form the people on the site is amazing .. I will add you as a friend .. :flowerforyou: