True Blood

Options

Replies

• LaCubana9
    Options
    OMG!!!! Best show EVER!!!! Books are off the CHAIN!!!! I'm on the 6th book now, but give me back book four! Woooohooooo! Smokin'!
  • leakewh
    leakewh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I wanna do bad things with you....!!!!!!! go ahead Sookie....
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Loveeeee it! It's amazing <3
  • bdavenport62
    Options
    The shows are great but the books are fantastic :) New one in May!

I haven't watched the show, because the book are too amazing! :) Lol. Can't wait until the new one.

And, BILL COMPTON FOREVER LADIES! :D
    I'm a Bill girl too!
    LOVE the show! I can't wait for it to come back on.
    On a related note I read the whole series in a week (with having baby around!) and my eyes were burning from the strain but I. COULDN'T. STOP.
  • nancym221
    Options
    Husband and i are big fans. Love Eric!! He is smokin
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I have all the books, and watch all the shows. Got my guy stuck on them too! :devil:

Eric can nom on me anytime!
  • Amber_Kunkel
    Options
    I love the show and the books the show is based off of!!
  • carriep2010
    carriep2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!!:love::love:
    Bill is Mine...lol
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Y'all are absolutely welcome to The Mendacious Mr Compton. I'll take the Viking, please... Oh, please? XD
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Love the show! Love the books!
  • oneton_TJ
    oneton_TJ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My wife got me hooked. I havent read the books because i dont have the attention span to sit down long enough and get hooked. As for my fav person.....definitely Jessica. I love me some redheads!!!!!!
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    ME! MEE!! MEEE!!! MEEEE!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK!! I have not seen the series but the books are great!!! Yaay Sookie :wink:
  • Natolee72
    Options
    Love it!

ooooh...oooohhh...something else we agree on!!! :wink: yaaaayyyyy!!!
  • funnythunder
    Options
    When you came in the air went out.
    And every shadow filled up with doubt.
    I don't know who you think you are,
    But before the night is through,
    I wanna do bad things with you.

HUGE FAN here : )

LOVE it! Who sings it?

Jace Everett

HUGE fan of the show, and the books! I ♥ Eric - I would most definitely be classed as a 'Fang Banger' if I were in the show!! lol
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I freakin' LOVE true blood!

i have season 1 and 2 on DVD ... i dont have HBO so i havn't seen any of the 3rd season
    i also LOVE the books :)

Eric = <3
  • mrjason
    mrjason Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Finally getting around to watching season 3 on the dvr while on the treadmill. 1/2 way through and the magic from season 1 is back. I can't wait to see where it goes. Someone told me about the "revalation" but getting there is 1/2 the fun!
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    amazing how many blokes arent into this show. i love it, but then again i love anything to do with vampires. not only do i watch the show but have read most of the books that it is based on.

i also like vampire diaries, twighlight (yes im man enough to say it) and a show called being human, which is about a vampire a werewolf and a ghost sharing an apartment. (british show)
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I've heard of Being Human, but not much on it. It sounds like it would be similar to Dead Witch Walking (Kim Harrison), where a vampire, a witch and a pixie share a house... What do you think - a good show for TB fans, or is it more of a lighter side thing (a la early Buffy), or what? ^_^

I do love the books. I really do. I devoured them in about a week before Christmas, and then again after, and then got into TB, and my poor husband, while he does like the books and show, is getting a little tired of Better Fitness Through True Blood, and my toddler will occasionally bust out with "Sookie! I'm a vamPIRE!" XD
  • Natolee72
    Options
    amazing how many blokes arent into this show. i love it, but then again i love anything to do with vampires. not only do i watch the show but have read most of the books that it is based on.

i also like vampire diaries, twighlight (yes im man enough to say it) and a show called being human, which is about a vampire a werewolf and a ghost sharing an apartment. (british show)

YAAAAYYY PROPS TO YOU FOR ADMITTING YOU LIKE THIS SORT OF STUFF!!!! :wink: My husband warns me, "I swear if you tell anyone I watch this stuff you I will never watch it again!" :laugh: Yet as soon as he gets home he'll ask, "What are we watching today?" I LOVE HIM LOL no one knows him here so I'm safe :laugh:
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Being Human is probably a bit lighter than TB but definitely darker than Buffy (of which i own the entire box set,and angel too of course)

it breaks away from the typical lore in that vamps can go in the sun, but i think that is the only breaking of rhe "rules"

also being a british show, the seasons are short. we are in season 3 now and i think there is only 20 eps or something.