Replies

• crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    double
  • KDien
    KDien Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know some people are skeptical because they say you would just gain the weight back, but with the amount of jogging I do, I truly believe I could keep it off.

Well,... I'm a runner and I doubt cabbage would adequately fuel my training. Never mind the undesired extra bit of propulsion from the extra emmissions... :sick:

Hahaha... good point!
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I fix the soup, I eat it for breakfast with a serving of cottage cheese or fruit...eat it for lunch with fresh fruit... then I eat a bowl with a sensible dinner (lean meat, healthy carb, etc). It helps me to shed the extra pounds I gain, and helps flush my system without being so harsh to my body.... I couldn't do it the way the plan says to do it...
  • motherhippo
    motherhippo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I remember this diet from the 70's, but my mom called it "Peel a Pound Soup". We tried it a different times but it never worked for very long. I remember I kind of liked the soup...kind of. :ohwell:
  • jammyone
    Options
    Intermittent fasting, coupled with healthy eating in general is a much better approach I would say.
  • Ashtarot
    Ashtarot Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love cabbage soup but don't eat it all that often because it doesn't have enough calories for me. Even with added veggies and meats was still no more than 200 cals to a bowl.
  • KimieEgger
    Options
    cabbage soup is really gonna make your rear end stink!

Hah! my friend did this diet... and totally agreed with this gentleman here
  • LarryPGH
    LarryPGH Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    LOL -- my mom tried this diet, back in the 80's, when i was a kid. i loved the soup, but she hated it (then again, i wasn't eating it meal after meal)!

as i recall, she didn't lose any real weight in any permanent way...