I'm thinking of getting the 30 Day Shred DVD, any reviews?

Options
I'm thinking of getting the 30 Day Shred DVD, any reviews?
How much floor space is required?

Replies

• CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT! Floor space required would be a space to lay down w/ feet @ 90 degree angle, be able to do squats etc. so maybe a 5x5 area? Not too much
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I think 6 x 6, you need room to lunge, do push-ups, sideways lunges, toe kicks, but not much space. You basically stay in one place. It's great! Highly recommended! Amazon.com has about 400+ reviews. It's tough but effective in a short amount of time.
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I love it as well!!! Not a lot of floor space needed at all I have a 3yr old and a 2yr old with a dog in a 2bedroom apt and I have the space. Just enough to lay flat on the floor and do some squat like exercises.
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I love it! I haven't been doing it long, but def recommend. I am a regular "gym rat" and runner, and I am still challenged with Shred. Well worth the $$!
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Not a lot of space at all!! Just make sure you have weights and if your doing it on a hard surface a yoga mat. I am on day 2 of level 1 and it kicks my beehind, but I love it!!
  • blottig
    Options
    This one is worth the money - you will not regret it! Don't be discouraged if you can't get through all of it the first time...your endurance will build up. Doing this DVD consistently made my pants start fitting better and increased my endurance a ton. Another thing I liked about it was that it had lots of variations for people at different fitness levels. Great overall workout!
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    It's amazing! I just finished level 1 day 6 (doing it every other day or so) and I've lost an inch around my waist already! It is very hard until day 4 or 5, but on day 6 I was able to complete everything but the pushups without stopping for a 5 second rest.

You don't need much room, maybe 6ft by 6ft?

I highly recomend it, especially since its only 9 bucks at walmart. You do need weights but wallyworld has them for about 3 dollars each.

Good luck!