simple pleasures

Options
2»

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    i love that picture, carl!

It was a few years ago during a January thaw...now all there would be is snow. :ohwell:
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Waking up and having coffee in the morning.
    Sitting somewhere peaceful on a sunny/springy day and thinking.
    Going to places that mean a lot to me. Playing dominos with my Dad.
    Used to be my Grammy's house that was my favorite simple pleasure, walking in, grabbing a soda out of the same place I always have, and hearing her loud cheery voice call out.
    Nature.
    Hearing my 5 month old's hysterical laughter and the biggest smile in the world on her face, seeing happiness on my two year olds face...
    Getting so into a book that you read the whole thing in a day.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    My students. It's a great bunch this year.

My baby girl when I pick her up. She drops everything and screams "YAY! MOMMY iS HERE!!!!" (she's 2).

Quiet time. I love my quiet mornings when I'm up at 6 and everyone is still in bed.

The butterflies in my stomach knowing my husband will be home soon-- even more when I know he has the next day off (like tomorrow YAY!)

My older daughter-- she's just so freakin' awesome.

Really good coffee with a good sugar/cream ratio.

A good poop without an audience. Seriously. I don't think I've pooped alone in 2 years.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    sex

:laugh:
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Watching my son soar on the field playing sports. Watching my Daughter grow into the most amazing woman I have ever known. My husband coming up behind me and "smacks" that :blushing:
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    Options
    Playing cards or games with my guy. . . laughing with my guy. . .walking on a crisp morning. . .
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    sex

QFT.