Sydney Hello!

Options
Hi from Sydney,

Moved across from Dailyburn yesterday. Started getting my *kitten* into gear about 4 weeks ago and since then have lost 8kg and looking forward to dropping alot more.....wish me luck!

Replies

• Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm also a Sydneysider :)

That's great on the 8kg! Well done. Stay motivated, add me as a friend if you like x
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
    I'm in Canberra! Goodluck!
  • forthefab5
    forthefab5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome! From Sydney also :) Good luck on this site!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Hi, also Sydney here, and just spent 3 days in Canberra, so hi Ashlea, good luck to you all. I have a secret (well not so secret now) goal to walk the City to Surf this year. And also the Seven Bridges walk. Have a long way to go, in training and weight loss to maybe do these but I will try. Good Luck to you all.
  • mvtilling
    Options
    It's an aussie invasion tonight. Welcome to the site. Hope you find it as useful as I do.
  • CatseyeHardcast
    CatseyeHardcast Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Already I like this site, the interaction is fantastic. Hope to see you all in the various forums around the place.

Jen: My family and I are aiming for the City to Surf this year. Problem, we are all quite competitive. (can't let the young ones win) I
  • jovianne
    jovianne Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey!, Im from Sydney also, just got back from the Parra vs Tigers trial game. Go Parra!! We won!.
    But i went over on my cals drank 3 bourbon and cokes just had a look and the total was 795 cals! OMG! Oh well back to counting cals tomoz.
    Nice to meet you all, good luck to everyone!
  • CatseyeHardcast
    Options
    Go the Eels!
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    Options
    Go the Eels!

Booo .

Mighty Raiders.

Welcome , I lived in South west of Sydney for all my life until 3 years ago I moved to the Goldcoast
  • evertongirl
    evertongirl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    HI -Im from Adelaide - but alsoa raiders fan from the Laurie Daley days! Welcome
  • addman72
    Options
    HI -Im from Adelaide - but alsoa raiders fan from the Laurie Daley days! Welcome

:love: :laugh: ,
  • CatseyeHardcast
    Options
    Have had the pleasure of meeting Laurie Daley a few times and he is a true gentleman....Still...don't like the raiders!
  • addman72
    Options
    Have had the pleasure of meeting Laurie Daley a few times and he is a true gentleman....Still...don't like the raiders!

Theres not too many Parra fans that do like them.
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I love how many aussies are on this site! Rose from Melbourne here. Congrats on the 8kg Catseye, that's amazing! Sounds like you have this whole "getting healthy" thing all figured out. :bigsmile:
  • jovianne
    jovianne Posts: 24 Member
    Options

Theres not too many Parra fans that do like them.

I like the raiders they are my 3rd fav. team lol
  • ShonzG
    ShonzG Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Sydney too!

I met Laurie Daley in a lift at a Panthers game.... I had no idea who he was, and I was just chatting to this guy in the lift about him dripping the sauce from his pie on his shirt.... My friend asked me if I knew who it was that I was talking to and I just said 'No, why...???' then she told me... I had to google him when I got home!

Anyway, I'm going to like this site I think!

Good Luck everyone!

Shonz
  • MMK72
    MMK72 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey from Brissy!