Wedding is in 71 days!

Options
And I still have 40 lbs to lose! Ugh, I knew I should have started sooner.

Hi, procrastination's queen right here.
Went to Slim RX and am doing Jillian (going to try my damnedest anyway ) every other day. Starting with day 1 in about 20 minutes...
Drinking water only, no tea, juice or sodas.
Trying to avoid breads and the like (oh! but it's SO hard!)

I've got 71 days to fix my back fat and get into a cute bathing suit for the Bahamas. This should be an interesting journey.
Come join me and laugh while you're at it. (It's quite alright, i laugh at me too )

<3

Replies

• x_cylence_x
    Options
    Awwww no encouragement love for me?
  • dunztar
    Options
    71 is more than enough time to lose that amount. if you are determined. Work out, eat right and enjoy your weight loss. You can do it.
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    best wishes, feel free to add me as a buddy if you want
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    I'm trying. OH! Am I trying! Thanks for the encouragment. To have someone say I CAN do it helps out.
  • ColorfulSouls
    Options
    Same issue here, only with the prom! I have 15 pounds to lose! I really should follow your example of avoiding bread too :P
  • nicolemorrow
    Options
    Lot of stress with weddings! I am just starting here with my Bff. Good Luck <3
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    My BFF and I are doing it together too (not mfp, but just in general) It helps when you have someone to support you like a BFF.

And I wish I only had 15 lbs to lose. I'd be a happy camper. lol
  • Refisblind
    Refisblind Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You will hit your goal if you just stick with it and take on friends here that will encourage you. I have had a lot of success just do to the constant encouragement from everyone. Good luck. Im sure you will be a beautiful bride.
  • x_cylence_x
    Options
    I just entered this challenge on here that pairs you with a partner. If I slack, I let my partner down! What a fabulous idea!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/178254-team-challenge-2-21-11-3-22-11