Starting P90X Monday, February 7th

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    just finished day 1 week 2 core! SUCKED! I don't like this one either but I did most of it!!

Your following lean, correct?

yeah lean!!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    just finished day 1 week 2 core! SUCKED! I don't like this one either but I did most of it!!

Your following lean, correct?

yeah lean!!

Ah, ok....I'm doing classic ;)
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Day 9-- CardioX -- really don't like this one, but I'll hang in. I don't like the yoga stuff at the beginning-- really, really, really hate yoga poses. But, I know they're good for me, so I'll survive.

Got a heluva workout-- oh em gee. :noway:

Have a great night!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Day 9-- CardioX -- really don't like this one, but I'll hang in. I don't like the yoga stuff at the beginning-- really, really, really hate yoga poses. But, I know they're good for me, so I'll survive.

Have a great night!

keep pushing play!!!!!! tomorrow is shoulder and arms, and ab ripper x for me! dreading yoga on saturday!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Have a great night!

keep pushing play!!!!!! tomorrow is shoulder and arms, and ab ripper x for me! dreading yoga on saturday!

Me, too-- shoulders, et cetera for me, too tomorrow--

I'll probably have to bag it over the weekend, and get back to it Monday-- not gonna sweat it, though--

Have a great night~
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    did shoulders and arms and ab ripper tonight. Pilates tomorrow night!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    did shoulders and arms and ab ripper tonight. Pilates tomorrow night!!

Ab ripper x is still kiling me!!!!!
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm starting P90 on Monday. Any advise for logging calories? I do not have a heart rate monitor. Any other p90 advice? Thanks.
  • LittleD311
    Options
    I'm starting P90 on Monday. Any advise for logging calories? I do not have a heart rate monitor. Any other p90 advice? Thanks.

Good luck! Tomorrow is day 12 for me! Which schedule are you following? I would highly invest in a heart rate monitor and calorie counter if you can!!!!!
  • dyiaane
    Options
    I was thinking about doing the classic. BUT now I have been researching and I think maybe the lean one is for me. I don't have a lot of upper body strength. I want to loose about 10 lbs and tone up a little bit and then just maintain. Any suggestions about which one I should do? I currently work out about 5 days a week. I do about 35 minutes of cardio and light weights and abs every other day. Any advice?
  • LittleD311
    Options
    I was thinking about doing the classic. BUT now I have been researching and I think maybe the lean one is for me. I don't have a lot of upper body strength. I want to loose about 10 lbs and tone up a little bit and then just maintain. Any suggestions about which one I should do? I currently work out about 5 days a week. I do about 35 minutes of cardio and light weights and abs every other day. Any advice?

I am doing classic, and trust me when I tell you , I have no upper body strength either, and Im doing fine. I think when my 90 days are up, round 2 will be lean. Lean is more cardio and less intensive than classic. I'm doing my p90x work outs in the morning, and still going to the gym mon-Friday as well !!!! Good luck with your journey!
  • dyiaane
    Options
    WOW you are hard core doing videos and the gym. I hope to do the videos and once it is nicer out (freezing where I live right now) start walking and running outside again. Maybe I should do P90x lean first then get into the classic to build muscle. I really don't want to look bulky. Just want to drop like 10 lbs and tone up.
  • LittleD311
    Options
    WOW you are hard core doing videos and the gym. I hope to do the videos and once it is nicer out (freezing where I live right now) start walking and running outside again. Maybe I should do P90x lean first then get into the classic to build muscle. I really don't want to look bulky. Just want to drop like 10 lbs and tone up.

Trust me, I wasn't always like this! I got let go from my job in April, and still not working, so I have time on my side, who knows what will happen when I start working again, ya do lean then, it's your best bet!
  • dyiaane
    Options
    Thanks for the info. This should be interesting...
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hi all-

I've done P90x before and "fell" off the wagon when I became addicted to spinning classes. I want to get back to doing it again and will start on Monday Feb. 21. Would love to join a group to do it with---misery loves company --right?! haha.
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Thanks for the info. This should be interesting...

No problem! You will. Love it!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Hi all-

I've done P90x before and "fell" off the wagon when I became addicted to spinning classes. I want to get back to doing it again and will start on Monday Feb. 21. Would love to join a group to do it with---misery loves company --right?! haha.

Welcome!!!! Good luck!
  • dyiaane
    Options
    I'm starting on the 21st also! Not really sure what I'm getting myself into...
  • LittleD311
    Options

A new beginning!!!!!! It's great!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Be ready for some of the hardest work outs but stick with it and you WILL see some results!!!