wii active 2

Options
Does anyone here do it?any taughts
I've been doing the wii active, and I love it,
Also have started this week the wii Gold's gym dancing, it's a great work out too
Also tried the Zumba fitness.
What do you recommend?

Replies

• simplykristie
    simplykristie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    im curious to know how you liked the zumba for wii? I was thinking about getting it for me- I mainly use wii fit plus with the balance board-
  • sarahpacheco611
    Options
    I love wii active personal training it's a lot like having a real personal trainer which i have right now. I don't use wii fit very much because i don't feel it is hard enough to get a decent work out. I think it is more for people who don't have to lose very much weight like u know skinny people. now for me i got a lot of weigh to lose. I would think that wii active the add on and the 2 would be good. I was thinking about trying to Xbox version but will see. The bigger loser game is pretty hard and the Julians work out is hard but more frustrating with wii because it doesn't always register right. My favorite with great results is wii active.
  • manda_bear
    Options
    i use the biggest loser challenge for wii and think its awesome but as previous person said your work out doesn't always regester properly. it all depends if you are using the controler properly while doing the excercises, it isn't compleatly acurate for the calorie count but it is a good estimation just like MFP is. i wanted to get the zumba one but couldn't find it :(
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    the zumba fitness is ok, but can't get the leg action right, with the wii only the arms count, I get the points put can't salsa right, was not bord latino, hihi. All in all makes you sweat.
    However my best is the wii active, but was looking to know how the wii active 2 was
  • zoombie_bear
    Options
    thanks for your input :)
  • zoombie_bear
    Options
    will check out the biggest looser on soon