Newbie Here

Options
Hello MFP world!
I'm Jessica and my husband and I just joined MFP this past week and are loving it.
Since we met 7 years ago we have both put on some weight. 140 lbs for me!! :ohwell: but he has never once made me feel terrible about myself! We've started and stopped this journey numerous times now. We do well and lose 25/30 lbs and then vacations or something comes up and we get off track and can never seem to find our way back until we've managed to gain all if not more of the weight back. So here we are again! for the last time! I'm determined that we're both going to get to our goal weights!! I know we both want it now it's a matter of making it happen. No excuses!!!
Hoping to make a few friends along the way. Can never have to much support or motivation!! :smile:

Replies

• catmandoodle
    Options
    Hi and welcome aboard to both of you. This is a great site. Lots of support. I haven't been on here to long. Feel free to friend me if you would like. good luck
  • jets65
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • Aljamaki
    Options
    I'm new here as well. I'm feeling out the features and options. I'll be posting exercise soon. :happy:
  • jscimeca
    Options
    Welcome! I just started using this site a week ago and I can tell you it is by far the best I've seen. It takes all the guess work out of dieting end exercising. I have used several sites before this one and they don't even come close to MFP. I am in the same boat as you, getting married, being happy and then.... HOLY CRAP!! I got fat! (I need to lose at least 65 pounds)
    I have an amazing Husband just like you, doesn't make me feel bad about my weight but encourages me when I want to get healthy!!!
    Good luck to you both, I'm sure you will do great!:smile:
  • frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both. Hubby and I are also doing this together. We've completely changed our eating habits, with a strong focus on clean, mostly organic foods and exercises. Feel free to friend me, and good luck!
    Renée
  • wanda1956
    Options
    Hi and welcome..Me and my husband are also on MFP..Its a good place and can really help...If you like you can add me as a friend.:smile:
  • simplykristie
    simplykristie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Im new too and Im loving it so far! Good luck!!