30 Day Shred B/A Pics

Options
Hiya - Joined MFP in Jan and love it, especially all the success stories! I thought I would share my first NSV!

I officially finish the 30 day shred tomorrow but took my after photos today - Thanks to all the lovely peeps on MFP for introducing me to Jillian Michaels - I'm looking forward to starting her new one. I've lost around 10 lbs while doing the shred and toned up so much - Hopefully if I keep at it I will get down that elusive jeans size :)

30dayshredstart.jpg

20110220_mobilephotos_2608copy.jpg

Replies

• tummymummy
    Options
    Ahh, huge pics! Sorry!!
  • Swilson87
    Options
    Noticeable difference. I'm sure you're happy with it....
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I can definitely tell in your tummy! Fantastic job!
  • FromFlabtoFab_13
    Options
    You look great! Noticable change!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    great results!
  • bex22mcn
    Options
    Well done! Did you do it every day for the full 30? I have just ordered the DVD and am excited to give it a whirl!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    You are so toned and that speaks volumes of the hard work you have invested in yourself! Kudos!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!

I love every Jillian Michaels DVD I have. She really kicks your butt.. your choice if you want a 25min or a 45min session! haha
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • tummymummy
    Options
    Well done! Did you do it every day for the full 30? I have just ordered the DVD and am excited to give it a whirl!

Hi and thanks :) Yes, I did it everyday - well tomorrow is actually day 30, but I love it as it is so easy to fit in 20 mins around school/nursery runs and a baby who only cat naps! Hope you love it!
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    God job , u look awesome
  • Ddavis1967
    Ddavis1967 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Awesome.....maybe I can use your pics for inspiration. Nicely done and what a difference.
  • leah02
    leah02 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Terri35
    Options
    :happy: Looking Great!! Keep up the good work!!
  • mruiz22
    mruiz22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    you look amazing.... I will be completing my first 30 days tomorrow too... :-) Are you doing a round 2 or a different video?
  • tummymummy
    Options
    you look amazing.... I will be completing my first 30 days tomorrow too... :-) Are you doing a round 2 or a different video?

Thanks :) I am frightened to stop the shred lol so will start round 2 but going to mix it with yoga meltdown :)
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! thanks for the encouragement, im on day 4!
  • caitylynn62
    caitylynn62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow great resluts!! ]
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE! That's brilliant, really can see the difference. I didn't take any pics of when I started, i'm just about to start "round 2" tonight, my husband can see the difference though as can my friends, think i'm gonna take some pics tonight anyway - you have totally inspired me! WELL DONE AGAIN!!!
  • ttmaiolo
    Options
    You look great! I just started the 30 day shred yesterday, I ordered it b/c of all the comments about it on this site. Your results will give me the motivation to keep doing it every day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!