Hey I need some motivational friends!!

Options
Hello everybody! I've been working out and eating better for about a month. I've seen a difference already, but I wish I could see faster results. I know it's all on me, but I love to hear other peoples stories and getting inspired and motivated from others!!

Replies

• Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You'll find a lot of very friendly, supportive and knowledgeable people on here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Good luck with your goals!
  • Nikayla11209
    Options
    Congrats for sticking to it for a month! Its soo hard and motivation helps a lot. Since my senior prom (spring time) I have lost almost 30 pounds. I actually lost 10 of it in the first two weeks by switching to organic food, I didn't even workout :P Good luck!
  • SeaShell33
    Options
    congrats! you can add me if you want :smile:
  • VRoseDuda
    VRoseDuda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain!! I am just over 5 feet so th calorie minimum is about what I eat normally so I actually have to burn every calorie to lose. I am down 14 since Christmas. I have been trying to hit 300 minutes of cardio per week. Basically, if I can burn 500-700 calories per day I lose 1 pound ( ONE...ugh) per week
    Makes you think about how many extra calories I have put in my mouth.
    Try not to eat anything "packaged" or processed---eliminates the salt and most processed carbs.
    Good Luck
  • EckcellentRN
    EckcellentRN Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also new here and looking for support. Add me as your friend if you would like and we can motivate each other. :flowerforyou:
  • sunshine4me
    sunshine4me Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have had great success! You can add me as a friend if you like! I like to hear folks tell there stories and feel their success, but ultimately we each have to do it ourselves! Now go dance to your favorite song in the kitchen next time you are doing the dishes and burn off a couple of more calories!!!
    Have Fun!
    Stay positive!
    Marylee