Zumba!

Options
I love it, but what exercise category would it go under?
also, I find that when I work out on machines like the elypitical, my left eye goes insane with discomfort after about 15 min. It feels like a blood vessel is going to pop or something, so i'm always checking my eyes to see if it turned red. My eye doctor said that my eyes are completely healthy, but I have no idea why it does this.

Replies

• tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    zumba is in there i just type it in when i do it
  • lukimakamai
    lukimakamai Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I love zumba also! I just added it under one of my cardio exercises and estimated the calories used off of websites I read about it.
  • monicajf07
    monicajf07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love seeing other Zumba lovers! I just got the game for Kinect as well. :D Great fun! I had to do the same though. I calulated based off of what I found online about calorie burn and then added it that way! :D
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Go to your primary physician to get a physical. That eye thing seems strange.
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I dont know what I am doing wrong but I CANNOT get the hang of zumba and so it just sits on the shelf and collects dust .... I do however love my Dance Central for kinect

Create a new cardio exercise if your using a HRM or just use aerobic dance if you dont have a monitor
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I love zumba! I do it at my gym and also just bought it for the Kinect. Both are awesome!!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I love zumba. A group of girls meet at my place, boy do we have fun...
  • ashers1819
    Options
    It's not in the cardiovascular database. What calorie burn do you guys give it?
  • xNightguestx
    xNightguestx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    For around an hour I give it 600 although I know I burn more than that when I really give it some effort. I have noticed from a lot of other peoples burns its around the 600-800 mark depending on your weight and energy.
  • ashers1819
    Options
    Since you and I are on the same page Nightguest, I will clock mine at 600 too!
  • xNightguestx
    xNightguestx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Awesome, need to get myself a new heart rate monitor that works so i be more accurate!