Jello Pudding Recipes

Options
nikii14
nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
Anyone have any Jello Pudding Recipes? Im not crazy about the gelatin ..but of course I love the pudding.:tongue:
I went on the Jell-o website but I didn't see anything that was what I was looking for.
I know the Biggest Loser used to show recipes...or ideas for a low-cal snack w/ cool-whip.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!!

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any Jello Pudding Recipes? Im not crazy about the gelatin ..but of course I love the pudding.:tongue:
    I went on the Jell-o website but I didn't see anything that was what I was looking for.
    I know the Biggest Loser used to show recipes...or ideas for a low-cal snack w/ cool-whip.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!!
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    It tastes really good with banana slices in it and with some fat free cool whip on top, chocolate especially:bigsmile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    My husband and I had the sugar free lemon pudding with cool whip-free ontop after dinner tonight...it was great!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the sugar free puddings, they come in almost any flavor sugar free. Take the banana cream fold in some fat free cool whip and some bananas and you have a banana cream pie....minus the crust!! It works great with any flavor. I have even done the sugar free cheesecake, ff cream cheese, ff cool whip, some lemon juice, vanilla and splenda, mix it together then top with some fresh berries SOO good!! You can find tons of Jello recipes at kraftfoods.com, and allrecipes.com, just improvise any for the sugar free varieties! I do notice the consistency isn't as thick, but it tastes great for a low cal snack....hope this helps. Cara
  • JUSTJESS114
    Options
    Not sure about the jello but 2 graham crackers and a tbs or so of whip cream (sugar free taste the same) and freeze it. They are addicting though.
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    2 small packs orange sugar free jello
    1 large container ff cottage cheese
    2 cans mandarin oranges(drained well)
    1 carton ff cool whip...light cool whip will make it thicker if you prefer for 5 more cals. per serving!

mix cottage cheese with jello powder add oranges and fold in cool whip, refridgerate until ready to serve....my kids LOVE this!
  • ddeal
    ddeal Posts: 1
    Options
    :glasses: Chocolate Pudding Poke Cake SUBMITTED BY: JELL-O
    "Poke cakes are fun to make--like this one with stripes of chocolate pudding in a white cake, then 'frosted' with the rest of the pudding."

PREP TIME 30 Min
    READY IN 2 Hrs 15 Min
    SERVINGS & SCALING
    Original recipe yield: 24 servings
    US METRIC

About scaling and conversions

INGREDIENTS
    1 package (2-layer size) white cake mix
    2 egg whites
    4 cups cold fat-free milk
    2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling

No Reviews Yet!

Review/Rate This Recipe
    Save To Recipe Box
    Add to Shopping List
    Add a Personal Note
    Post a Recipe Photo
    Post a Favorite Food List
    Create a Menu

DIRECTIONS
    Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on package for 13x9-inch baking pan using 2 egg whites and 1-1/3 cups water. Remove from oven. Immediately poke holes down through cake to pan with round handle of a wooden spoon. (Or poke holes with a plastic drinking straw, using turning motion to make large holes.) Holes should be at 1-inch intervals.
    Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Quickly pour about 1/2 of the thin pudding mixture evenly over warm cake and into holes to make stripes. Let remaining pudding mixture stand to thicken slightly. Spoon over top of cake, swirling to 'frost' cake.
    Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Cut into 24 squares. Store cake in refrigerator.

NUTRITION INFORMATION
    Servings Per Recipe: 24

Amount Per Serving

Calories: 129

Total Fat: 2.5g
    Cholesterol: 2mg
    Sodium: 252mg
    Total Carbs: 24.4g
    Dietary Fiber: 1g
    Protein: 3.4g
    VIEW DETAILED NUTRITION

About: Nutrition Info