Right arm- 11.25"
    Waist- 37.75"
    Hips- 43.25"
    Left leg- 23"
    Right leg- 23.5"

Any other measurements you need?
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Hi there, I'm so thrilled to see this board - I am starting my Turbo Jam tomorrow, Monday Feb 21 as well - and Nikki I am going to be following the program as laid out on their calendar (the beginner version).

Can I join you too?

Thank you,
    Sandy :)
  • nikkih7869
    Options
    Count me in too!! I just got my Max Results package a week or so ago and on Friday I received my Fat Buster package with 2 Turbo Jam Live DVDs. I started off strong and enthusiastic as I love the dvds , but one day of unbearable heat just threw me off and I didnt work out that day. And so since then Ive been off track with the program.

So yes please I would like to be part of any challenge or anything thats happening :)

Turbo Jam Buddies please :)

Btw, I started the advance program because I had been exercising before.

Welcome on board!! I will be doing the advanced aswell ;-)

Once you have ur measurements let me know & I will add u on the spreadsheet.

Is every Sunday okay for you to re-post your measurements? xxx

Il do my measurements this evening and post them :) ...im so excited about starting. So Monday is the day?! should we follow the program exactly even Learn and Burn if we have already done it?

Im so itching to get going :) ....it'll be great to see everyones postings pop up for exercise when MFP automatically posts the exercise for you. Ill be wearing my HRM to track the calories burnt!

:)

Im going to miss Learn & Burn and go straight into one of the workouts! I will then follow the plan exactly! I cannot wait either! xxx
  • nikkih7869
    Options
    My Measurements

Left arm- 11.25"
    Right arm- 11.25"
    Waist- 37.75"
    Hips- 43.25"
    Left leg- 23"
    Right leg- 23.5"

Any other measurements you need?

Thats all I need... Thanks ;-)

Lets get Turbo Partying xxxx
  • nikkih7869
    Options
    Hi there, I'm so thrilled to see this board - I am starting my Turbo Jam tomorrow, Monday Feb 21 as well - and Nikki I am going to be following the program as laid out on their calendar (the beginner version).

Can I join you too?

Thank you,
    Sandy :)

Thats gr8 timing!! Of course you can join us! Drop me ur measurements as soon as u can and re-post ur measurements every Sunday, I will be keeping track of every1s achievements!

xxx
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    chest? :) ....Oops that was meant for GlynisH ....you forgot chest :)
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ok here they are!

my measurements :)

Left Arm 12'
    Right Arm 12"
    Chest 38"
    Waist 31"
    Hips 38.5"
    Left Leg 24"
    Right Leg 24.5"
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    This is my first post, here. I was just reading the boards... just joined myfitnesspal today. Came across your thread and would love to join in, if I'm not too late.

I'll have to give measurements tomorrow-- Monday, Feb. 21st before I actually do the first workout. I have had the Turbo Jam for years but have only tried it a couple times. I really liked it, but haven't been doing it. Now, you have motivated me to do it.

I'll let you know my measurements and weight tomorrow.

Thank you!
  • SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Is anyone doing the beginner program? Maybe I should tough it out and go to the advanced with the rest of you lovely ladies.
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I will join you all. I love Turbo Jam! I also have Chalene Extreme that I am doing right now instead of the turbo sculpt. I have been doing turbo jam off and on for a while now, so I will not do the learn and burn portion, but I would love to be in on this if that is OK. I take my measurements Monday mornings, so I will post tomorrow if I can be in.
  • Elbee1
    Options
    Sandypants64 -- I will be doing the beginner program, too!
  • nikkiWIP
    nikkiWIP Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, i wanna join too
  • nikkih7869
    Options
    Welcome Turbo Jam newbies!! For now im gonna call us the Turbo Team! So Im going to start a new thread named "Turbo Team" as we have enough people now and the challenge begins today!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

Team members...

Fitag
    Glynish
    hemlock2010 (Measurements still needed please)
    emiliewebber (Measurements still needed please)
    HunnyLuvsJorge (Measurements still needed please)
    Sandypants64
    Elbee1
    nmoreland
    nikkito

You guys find the new thread and lets get started ;-) xxxxxx
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Here are my starting measurements
    chest 45.5
    waist 43.5
    hips 52
    l leg 25
    r leg 26
    l arm 14.25
    r arm 14.5
  • nmoreland
    nmoreland Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Here are my measurements:
    chest 42
    waist 41
    hips 47
    r leg 27
    l leg 27
    r arm 14
    l arm 14
  • Elbee1
    Options
    My measurements:
    Left Arm 12.5"
    Right Arm 12.5"
    Chest 41.5
    Waist 39.5"
    Hips 46"
    Left Leg 24".5"
    Right Leg 23.5"
  • aandasmommy
    aandasmommy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Count me in!... Not sure which program I'll be doing yet? ....I think I may shoot for advanced?