Excited About My First Day

Options
Today is my first day...Although putting weight & measurements to my health goals is definitely eye-opening :noway: (I stay in sweats), I am excited. I haven't gone over my calorie limit but because what I have eaten is junk and has taken a third of my daily calorie intake and most of my daily fat amount, I feel like I have to eat lettuce for the rest of the day to fulfill me. And that's not fun even for a vegetarian --- yes, a fat vegetarian :laugh:. And with all this awareness, I am still excited. Putting the facts down has given me direction. I feel encouraged. I know there are filling low fat options out there - I just have to get back into the habit of shopping right and cooking. Being in a community where common goals and common energies come together is a big help. It definitely feels like this is a good time for change. Good look, everyone. Infinite Love, Peace & Blessings. :happy:

Replies

• toberlili
    Options
    cheers to your journey:drinker: I was wearing sweats in the summertime, ughhhh! I am excited for you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lotty1987
    lotty1987 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    good luck you will be losing in no time xxx
  • Sept58
    Options
    I am excited for us. This allows me to look at food different and get some control of it. For the past two weeks I have been grocery shopping based on receipes. In most cases I am spending less money because I am making a list prior to shopping. I printhave been on food network reciepes. Because I need new ideas for chicken. I also invested in a food chopper to help me with cooking. Most of the time in cooking with 30 min meals is chopping. A food processor was the best thing I ever bought. I will scan and send some of the reciepes that I printed out.
  • ddao
    ddao Posts: 17
    Options
    the hardest thing to do is taking that first step and you're half way there! keep your eye on the ball and you'll be there in no time!
  • squeaktones
    squeaktones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    you are a brave gal, i bought a scale and am accepting my weight but am too leary to do my measurements. don't get discouraged about what you are eating. don't beat yourself up about it. if you slip up just start fresh the next day. you did a great thing for yourself already you joined this site.