Does ALLI the weight loss pill really work?

Options
Has anyone tried it?? I'd like to know if it's worth purchasing.
Thanks!

Replies

• lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    my sisters fiance was part of a group of people who were tested on this and he lost weight within the 4 short weeks he was on it. Not sure about anyone else though and havent tried it myself as my doctor had given me similar tablets on prescription for free :)
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it, but I've heard feedback from other friends that have tried it. From what I understand, it's really just a scare-tactic to make you eat right and not eat fatty foods. It will tell you not to eat too much fat or greesy foods because you could leak a greasy substance out of your *kitten*! Gross, I know! Like I said, the thought of leaking a greasy substance for eating too much fat will scare you enough not to eat it! You have to eat healthy on it! I don't know if it actually makes you lose weight or if the fact that you're forced to eat healthy is the cause for the weight loss! :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried it?? I'd like to know if it's worth purchasing.
    Thanks!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/159391-can-anyone-give-any-advice-on-alli?hl=alli&page=1#posts-2133433

This pretty much tells it all about Ali, likely more than you'll ever really want to know :sick: :glasses: and there are thousands more threads like it under the Search function here on MFP.

If you're looking for magic for weightloss ask anyone that's been successful on here. It doesn't exist! Why pay for a product that is perhaps at best a temporary fix when you can change your eating habits to healthier ones and get off your butt and start exercising. Changing your lifestyle...that IS the magic of MFP and people that really see results aren't taking diet pills, Ali/'anal leakage' products, or shots or drops or any other BS that people try to diet temporarily.

Eat healthy, Exercise, Change your Lifestyle = Success :drinker:
  • emilyjayne90
    Options
    I used these and never eat no fat as i was to worried and in about 6 weeks i lost 3lb i think. So tbh i dont think there worth it? But i was thinking of usuing them again because all helps. If you go to your doctors they will give you a stronger tablet of the alli for free. :) x
  • digby765
    digby765 Posts: 163
    Options
    Both my sons and I have tried this and no it really doesn't work :ohwell:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I used these and never eat no fat as i was to worried and in about 6 weeks i lost 3lb i think. So tbh i dont think there worth it? But i was thinking of usuing them again because all helps. If you go to your doctors they will give you a stronger tablet of the alli for free. :) x
    You NEVER EAT FAT???? How is that even possible?? :noway: Eating proper fat amounts is very very important to the health of our bodies. Not chips, candy, crappy carbs like that, they contain unhealthy fats. Healthy Fats is what is important.

Change up your way of eating and you'll find you don't need drugs to poop out the fat:wink: but your body will use it to keep your energized, healthy hair, skin, your body running properly.

Ali is a scare tactic someone shared, good way to put it, if I thought I'd crap in my pants when I walked past the chip aisle, I think it's stop me dead in my tracks. How embarrassing would THAT be to have 'anal leakage' merely because you were wanted something to scare you into eating healthy?:laugh: :tongue: :sick:

There is nothing wrong with healthy fats, Ali won't tell you if one fat is healthy and one isn't, it will cause you issues and make like a bit awkward and life pretty crappy. (sorry couldn't resist:noway: )

I find it so amusing but also sad how many want this new healthy lifestyle so easy that they are willing to take pregnancy hormone shots, pills that make them crap their pants, pills that make them jittery, why? Because they don't REALLY want to change at all. They want it NOW and that's all they care about.

I say use all those diet products if you don't want to have a healthy body or keep the weight off for long. Myself and those on here looking to get fit and keep the weight off would never touch that crap with a ten foot poll.

Good luck deciding which was is more worth it to you in the long run:glasses:
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    well it doesnt matter, I need to way 90,72 kg to buy it so Im 10kg under.
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    and btw I do exercise daily, so it's not like i'd think they are some miracle pills, don't get me wrong.
    But i've used green tea pills and they'v worked great for me so I was just askin! Chill :D