UK biggest looser dvds v's 30 Day Sred

Options
Kate_UK
Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
I found some of the uk biggest looser dvds on Amazon and I'm thinking about get one to add to my growing collection of exercise dvds. From the description they sound very much like Jillian Michales 30 day shred in that they are in circuit format with strength and cardio, doing things like jumping jacks etc. Are they that similar? Do they work you as hard as JM's work outs? I LOVE JM's 30 DS, BFBM and NMTZ and wouldn't want to take a step back in terms of intensity, but a change of routine would be nice. What do you think of the BL dvds and which is the hardest?

Replies

• EmilyJ1979
    EmilyJ1979 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    bump
  • princess_f
    Options
    Not sure which are harder but Morrisons are selling the biggest looser dvds for £5-£6 each x
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Not sure which are harder but Morrisons are selling the biggest looser dvds for £5-£6 each x
    cool i shall go have a look at these :)
  • fatgirlslim47
    Options
    I will pop down to morrisons later and check them out, I have just started with jm 30 day shred but not sure how to work out calories burnt!! any ideas how I add it to my exercise please?

Jackie
  • EmilyJ1979
    EmilyJ1979 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    before I got my HRM I logged it as circuit training
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Not sure of UK version but i like biggest loser boot camp and biggest loser cardiovascular max. I feel theyes are more intense the shred.
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    I will pop down to morrisons later and check them out, I have just started with jm 30 day shred but not sure how to work out calories burnt!! any ideas how I add it to my exercise please?

Jackie

Log it under circuit training general, but log 30 min not 20. I burn loads more calories according to my HRM than MFP gives for it.
  • Kate_UK
    Options
    Not sure of UK version but i like biggest loser boot camp and biggest loser cardiovascular max. I feel theyes are more intense the shred.

Thanks, I'll see if I can find those in a region 2 format so that they will play on my dvd player.