Goal: New Life

Options
Just a hi to introduce myself. I am new to this site, but am very encouraged by the success stories. I have tried the fad diets, but know that a lifestyle change is the only way to go. With 3 very young kids, exercise is a challenge, but I will find a way :)
I have 130lbs to lose. Wish me luck :D

Replies

• frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Good luck. With three young kids, I think you have exercise covered - remember walking and cleaning burn calories!
  • ETsambouris
    Options
    LOL so true. I guess I don't think about all the toys I pick up as exercise. Just a pain :D
  • kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    WELCOME. I have two little ones and am trying to lose 135lbs! We will do great!!
  • jaxcpotter
    jaxcpotter Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have over 100 to lose as well. I've lost 30 in the past year, 6 in the 21 days I've been using MFP. Counting calories alone will help you lose weight.

Good luck to you!

Add me if you like. I'd love to be around more people who are looking to lose/have lost over 100.
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    I'd like to wish you well. and welcome
  • anorton45
    Options
    Good luck... just remember, slow and steady wins the race. I'm not a patient person, so I have to keep reminding myself of that all the time. Eat enough to feed your body, and don't beat yourself up for days you don't think you did so well.