NSV...this must be what women deal with

Options
I wasn't going to post any type of success story until I lost a significant amount of weight but I had to post this. I recently bought myself a Polar FT7 so I could be more accurate in logging my exercises and something strange happened. I noticed since I bought it, about two to three weeks ago, that it kind of slides down my back when I'm running.

I found myself always adjusting it mid run to pick it back up. I was thinking to myself, 'I feel like a woman adjusting her bra.' Then yesterday while I was running for the first time outdoors it hit me. MY CHEST STRAP IS TOO BIG! I had to adjust my strap to make it smaller so it stays up when I run. I'm losing inches too!

Replies

• Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! WOohoo!! For about three weeks I kept wondering why my HRM was acting all wonky...then it also donned on me. DUH!!! I had to cinch it up about three inches.

LOVE IT!
  • Maztastic
    Options
    Great stories, thanks for sharing.
  • skinnyack
    Options
    hehe! Awesome!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's great! :)
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Yup, adjusting the chest strap is all sorts of joy. I even tried wearing my HRM for a whole day, out of curiosity to see how many calories I burned. I found out later that my HRM isn't really accurate in that way, but it did offer a little appreciation for what women might go through as the chest strap started feeling really uncomfortable toward the end of the day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!