NSV...this must be what women deal with

outersoul
outersoul Posts: 711
edited September 24 in Success Stories
I wasn't going to post any type of success story until I lost a significant amount of weight but I had to post this. I recently bought myself a Polar FT7 so I could be more accurate in logging my exercises and something strange happened. I noticed since I bought it, about two to three weeks ago, that it kind of slides down my back when I'm running.

I found myself always adjusting it mid run to pick it back up. I was thinking to myself, 'I feel like a woman adjusting her bra.' Then yesterday while I was running for the first time outdoors it hit me. MY CHEST STRAP IS TOO BIG! I had to adjust my strap to make it smaller so it stays up when I run. I'm losing inches too!

Replies

• Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Yeah!!! WOohoo!! For about three weeks I kept wondering why my HRM was acting all wonky...then it also donned on me. DUH!!! I had to cinch it up about three inches.

LOVE IT!
  • Great stories, thanks for sharing.
  • hehe! Awesome!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Yay! That's great! :)
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Yup, adjusting the chest strap is all sorts of joy. I even tried wearing my HRM for a whole day, out of curiosity to see how many calories I burned. I found out later that my HRM isn't really accurate in that way, but it did offer a little appreciation for what women might go through as the chest strap started feeling really uncomfortable toward the end of the day.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!