How long?

Options
How long did it take you before you started seeing results on the scale?:sad:

Replies

• xoalyssaox
    Options
    How long did it take you before you started seeing results on the scale?:sad:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    Sometimes the first couple of weeks don't show results because your body is adjusting to eating properly and exercising. Don't worry, because if you're doing it right the results WILL be there! In the meantime, try not to weigh yourself more than once a week and stay on track. That's all there is to it.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the first couple of weeks don't show results because your body is adjusting to eating properly and exercising. Don't worry, because if you're doing it right the results WILL be there! In the meantime, try not to weigh yourself more than once a week and stay on track. That's all there is to it.

Faythe is correct! And take your measurements. Another thing is to have someone take a picture of you in your favorite outfit, full body shot. In a couple of weeks, take another in the same outfit. You'll see the results there even if you don't anywhere else. :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    For the first couple of weeks I would avoid the scale. Actually you should just throw away your scale. The best way to start is to take measurements, then once a week remeasure yourself. Also if you are insistant about the scale make sure to not weigh yourself everyday. That will only depress you. It is better to weigh yourself once a week, same day and same time every week. Also I never weigh my self on mondays, because I eat more on the weekends and also consume more salt, so I tend to retain more water on Mondays.

Don't forget that muscle weighs more than fat, and takes up less room. So if you replace fat with muscle but stay the same weight you can still lose inches.

Good luck.