SLOW SHRINK WINS MY PRAISE!!

Options
So Today I finished my First Month and I am at 14lbs lost and 16 1/2 inches Lost! I Believe that slow and steady wins the race. I feel so much better and am Happy that I look and Feel Good!

Replies

• bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    awesome work keep up the great job
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    wow! TONS of inches sister! I want you to know haha... thats not all that slow! 3 years for 36 inches here :)
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    nice job!
  • huntmastershaun
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    So Today I finished my First Month and I am at 14lbs lost and 16 1/2 inches Lost! I Believe that slow and steady wins the race. I feel so much better and am Happy that I look and Feel Good!

14 lbs in a month is very, very fast. Don't expect that every month - it will slow down as you get smaller. 16 1/2 inches is amazing! Good for you!
  • huntmastershaun
    Options
    Right.. that is really not "slow and steady" lol.. It is very quick to lose 16 pounds in one month. I've lost about 35 now in 2 months.. but it is slowing down pretty good now.. but now it is "Slow and steady"
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    thats great - although it took me 2 months to drop 14lbs so thats kinda quick!!
    how have you been doing it?!
    awesome inches lost though!! i wish my stats were that good!!
  • Hotlips69
    Options
    Thank You so much everyone! I want to take my time doing this as I want to make my changes permanent. The weight to me is not as important to me as inches, size and my health. What I need to do is learn what works best for me, as I may need to eat more. I have been sticking to 1200 calories, eating clean, as I dont eat carbs, only from veggies and fruit. Itry not to eat anything processed. But am working out 4xs a week doing kick boxing comparible workouts. This week I did 5xs as well as walking so I think this may be my issue that I need to be eating more. But along this very hard journey of retraining myself, I also need to really know my body as I change it into something new! But along the way the inches are falling off. But I am working really hard to make them continue to do that.
  • Hotlips69
    Options
    thats great - although it took me 2 months to drop 14lbs so thats kinda quick!!
    how have you been doing it?!
    awesome inches lost though!! i wish my stats were that good!!
    I have changed my eating habits to a clean life style. I believe my body does not do well with Carbs so I removed the. No rice, pasta, potatoes, or bread. I have found substitutes. I really it fresh whole food and Meat.

Im sure from here will be slower. My first week I'm sure was 90% water, which is majority of what I have lost. I am working hard and will continue to work and push even harder!
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    wow that's a lot of lbs!! great job!! keep it coming!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!