New

Options
Hi! my name is Tammy and I am new to this myfitsnesspal website. I was told about this site from a friend and I hope it works for me. I am at my wits end. Of course we have all been through the roller coaster ride of diets, pills, carb counting, measuring food, and I am just really sick and tired of it. I love to eat, I love food, and I want to be able to eat what I want and not feel like I am starving. So here it goes, I am going to try something new again. Wish me luck and I wish the best to all of you.

Replies

• tambra
    Options
    Hi! my name is Tammy and I am new to this myfitsnesspal website. I was told about this site from a friend and I hope it works for me. I am at my wits end. Of course we have all been through the roller coaster ride of diets, pills, carb counting, measuring food, and I am just really sick and tired of it. I love to eat, I love food, and I want to be able to eat what I want and not feel like I am starving. So here it goes, I am going to try something new again. Wish me luck and I wish the best to all of you.
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    Welcome! Since we all love food at this site, the best advice I can give is to log your meals and snacks before you actually eat them! This helps you to make educated choices...and hopefully healthier choices! Good luck!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    welcome.gif You'll love it here. Friendly people and the food log is soooo helpful!
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! best of luck to you, you'll have everything you need and a great support system in the other MFP'ers! :flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • lexi1015
    Options
    Good luck!!! You'll do fine!
  • punka274
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and good luck to you!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: Welcome:happy: