New to MyFitnessPal!

Options
Hi All!

I think this is an incredible site with so much to offer users. I've been using another food tracking site but it was not as involved as this one seems to be. Plus this message board is great. I'm looking forward to working with everyone so that we can all reach our health and fitness goals! Let's do this!

Thank you!

Tim

Replies

• daweezer
    daweezer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Tim... I have been here about a month or so.. and agree,,, all this .. and free! I have been good at tracking calories daily.. I just wish there were exercise I like! .... will keep trying. Good luck!
    DaWeezer
  • Mamaheatherhg
    Options
    I love it here and completely addicted and for exercise i play my wii, just dance 2 and wii fitness plus
  • tshaughnessy85
    tshaughnessy85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi DaWeezer! I'm glad to hear you are finding this site very helpful too. Do you not like exercise in general, or just the ones available on here to track? I strongly believe that good nutrition and exercise go hand in and hand and to really get the most out of either one, you should do them both together. But hey, you are already on your way to a healthier you by tracking your calories, so WAY TO GO!
  • tshaughnessy85
    tshaughnessy85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Mamaheathering! The wii is a great way to exercise! I personally have not tried it but my parents have and they found it to be helpful. A little bit of exercise and healthy eating everyday will get you to see great results before you know it. Congratulations on taking your health seriously, I wish we could get more people to follow your lead!