MFP CRUISE...............!!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• KokomoJoe
    Options
    I would have to fly to where ever the cruise leaves but I would give it serious thoughts. For those that want Vegas I go there 2 to 3 times a yea anyways so it would be no biggie for me.
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :)
  • tweety170
    Options
    I went on a 3 night fitness cruise in January to the Bahamas, out of Port Canaveral. It was $260 per person including all fees for an oceanview room, and a little cheaper for interior lower deck. It was put on by a local travel agency and my zumba instructor. We had zumba and pilates on saturday morning and then boot camp and yoga on sunday. Everything else was just like a normal cruise. Was really fun! I live 30 minutes from the Port, so I'm definitely game!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Allrighty-
    I'd go to Vegas- too bad it's not searing hot in December because I definitely love the poolside.
    I'd go to a cruise possibly too.
    Bumping this for more people to join in.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'd totally be up for a cruise next year, 2011's vacation time is already spoken for.

If anyone comes to Vegas, you better message me!!! I'm already here! :D
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    2 ships. 1 from the US and 1 from UK, meet in the middle. Throw out some gangplanks, pirate themed party.
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    2 ships. 1 from the US and 1 from UK, meet in the middle. Throw out some gangplanks, pirate themed party.

Now, i'm liking this idea :happy:
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options

Love it!
  • petchonka82
    Options
    Or Next New Years we can all meet up in New York..... for new years.....

I'm gonna be there already so you can definitely join us. :)
  • horsehelpnow
    horsehelpnow Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Vegas!!!! My favorite place. Keep me posted eould love to take a vacation when I hit my goal.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    FYI several of us MFPers are doing the Savannah Half Marathon in November if anyone wants to join us!!