Xbox Kinect?

Options
I have started playing the XBOX Kinect sports with my nephews on occasion. We played this thing for almost 2 hours today. I was wondering if anybody knows how you would log that. so far, I've logged it as general aerobics because there's bending, jumping, tons of arm and leg movements. Basically like doing an aerobic workout video. What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

Replies

• mandydanyele
    Options
    Have you tried typing in Xbox Kinect and seeing if anything pops up?
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've tried typing in Kinect, Xbox kinect, xbox.. etc etc.
    Nothing. ;(
  • Eric_Geary
    Eric_Geary Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Get a heart rate monitor.
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Some of the kinect games have a workout mode option that gives you calories burned based on your weight and time played.I play dance central and zumba on it and find it fun and really gets my heart going!
  • prila13
    Options
    Get a heart rate monitor.

LOL, thought of that.. AND, would in fact do that if I wasn't some poor country girl from Alabama who like millions of Americans these days is unable to find a job due to the decline in our economy. BUT! Once, I do find a job, I will be sure to get a HRM.
  • prila13
    Options
    Some of the kinect games have a workout mode option that gives you calories burned based on your weight and time played.I play dance central and zumba on it and find it fun and really gets my heart going!

My sis-in-law has thought about buying herself the zumba and a couple of dance games for it. I'm hoping she does. I'm such a moocher, using their stuff LOL.. but they don't mind. If I had the room and the money, I'd put Kinect on my xbox. But, maybe sometime in the future. For now, I'll stick with poor folks exercising like walking and riding my bike up and down my street. LOL