family and losing weight

Options
2»

Replies

• isabelk
    isabelk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    LOL! If you really can't see it, that is a shame. Look, I don't know you or Cole or the sister, but I do know that MFP is all about being supportive of healthy weight loss and healthy choices.

I'd like to stand up for Cole here and say, YOU ROCK COLE! You're making some great choices. Beezalar, this is your chance to be supportive of Cole, also. That's what these forums are for. That's what this site is about.

We're not here to talk about Cole's sister. We're here to support Cole. Cole doesn't feel supported at home, and your unsupportive post shows us that she is in fact not supported by at least one family member.

Cole, I'm proud of you and your choices. Good luck!
  • beezalar
    Options
    LOL! If you really can't see it, that is a shame. Look, I don't know you or Cole or the sister, but I do know that MFP is all about being supportive of healthy weight loss and healthy choices.

I'd like to stand up for Cole here and say, YOU ROCK COLE! You're making some great choices. Beezalar, this is your chance to be supportive of Cole, also. That's what these forums are for. That's what this site is about.

We're not here to talk about Cole's sister. We're here to support Cole. Cole doesn't feel supported at home, and your unsupportive post shows us that she is in fact not supported by at least one family member.

Cole, I'm proud of you and your choices. Good luck!
  • beezalar
    Options
    Well not anymore!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!