almost there first time posting pics

Options

Replies

• skhny
    skhny Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    THANKU!! these pics all help to keep me motivated- you look incredible!! I can't even imagine looking like that!!
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    THANKU!! these pics all help to keep me motivated- you look incredible!! I can't even imagine looking like that!!

Although I have so much toning and tightening to accomplish before I can honestly say I've met my goal, I still can't wrap my brain around it either!!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible loss! I hope you're proud of yourself and it's so nice to have these kind of stories on MFP!
  • toodleton
    Options
    Girl, you look amazing!!!! I hope to be as successful as you this time around myself! Great job!
  • Nathfrenchie
    Nathfrenchie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It is motivating so thank you for sharing. Good luck with the last 8!!!!
  • linzbclark
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats!!!! You look AMAZING!!! That is so motivating!!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look AMAZING!!! :flowerforyou:
  • monica208
    Options
    you look great congrats
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Excellent job. Your pics are motivation for me. I still have 47 to go to reach my long term goal. Hopefully I will cross the finish line this summer celebrating.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Good for you Lady. He is truely an awesome God!
  • sweeteme
    sweeteme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    "For anyone who just joined and is still struggling to lose their first 10 pounds, I just want to say, You can do it!!! Don't give up and just be patient. "

You did just that, I am sitting here at my desk with tears in my eyes. I want to 'Thank You' for letting me know that it can be done and that I can do this.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, and as someone who just joined and is working on those first 10 lbs thanks for the motivation. I appreicate that it took you a long time, it gives me hope too!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look wonderful!
  • lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you look great - well done you. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! Look at your tiny tummy!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Amazing. Your hard work has paid off.
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    "For anyone who just joined and is still struggling to lose their first 10 pounds, I just want to say, You can do it!!! Don't give up and just be patient. "

You did just that, I am sitting here at my desk with tears in my eyes. I want to 'Thank You' for letting me know that it can be done and that I can do this.

You will beat this! You just need to trust the process and believe in yourself! You have literally made me cry too!! XX :flowerforyou:
  • tummymummy
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Thanks for sharing your success! These stories and pics definitely help give me a boost :)
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!
    amazing job - real inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!