How to record 30 Day Shred

Options
BerryH
BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
I know a load of people here are doing the 30-Day Shred. I started last night and I've loving the burn already!

How do you record it in your exercise diary? Is it 20 minutes of aerobics? 20 minutes of circuit training? 30 minutes of either as that's how long the whole workout is and you'd record it as such if it were in the gym?

Help!

Replies

• stephbraden74
    stephbraden74 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im not sure either. I know alot of people say the best thing to go is get a Heart Rate Monitor, but I have gotten around to getting one yet. I have logged it as circuit training, and aerobics just to see the diff. But I hate not being accurate with it...Hopefully someone will have better advice for us, but my guess is that the best bet is the HRM.
  • reemasolanki
    Options
    Hi,
    I record 20 mins under circuit training. I know it is not accurate, but it seems about right to me. Hope that helps.
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ahight28
    Options
    I record it as 30 min of Calisthenics (push-ups, sit-ups) vigorous effort. I picked this bc it includes cardio along with the push-ups, etc. I could be using the wrong thing, so I am anxious to see how others records this....
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I record 25 minutes of circuit training and it seems to work out for me.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I count it as 20 minutes of circuit training. I have her Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and I record that as calisthenics. Not sure if its that accurate but I try to only eat a portion of the workout calories just in case its off.