Accountability group needed

Options
Hello--

Feeling good about taking this step but it would so much more fun and real if I had an accountability group...let me know if you are genuinely interested and would find this helpful.

PB &J (peace, beauty and joy)

Slimchica (to be):flowerforyou:

Replies

• aheartlesshand
    aheartlesshand Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That would be helpful for me too! Send me a request! I'd do it but I just got on this a few days ago and I really don't know how! :O
  • hehebayer
    Options
    I need this, too. I will be glad to get involved. I am going to send you a friend request. Thanks!
  • slimchica
    Options
    Great! I am a social eater and hope to be a social "loser" LOL, let me know what works for you ok?
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    What do you have in mind?

Funny I'm reading this.. I just made (and I mean they JUST finished printing!) two excel sheets - one for workouts and one for meals. I don't like meal planning - I hate it. So, I left *some* room for flexibility - but I've got to force myself into some structure. I'd be happy to share them, if anyone's interested.
  • slimchica
    Options
    Hi there!

Yes, meal planning is a challenge for sure...who has time (argh), but for example just read a good idea on having a weekly goal of # of calories that you are aiming to burn per week...isn't that a great idea? and we can help cheer eachother on....love the "push" and the celebration piece...any thoughts?
  • muth3rluvx2
    Options
    workouttableMFP.jpg
    MenuMFP.jpg

I can never remember if I do this right.. but here's samples of what I did. Hopefully.. you get the images! If not, I'll try again shortly.

This time?
  • eggclectic
    eggclectic Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Funny, when I read that topic title, for a split second I thought I wrote it! I had just said to my friend here that my biggest issues is accountability because I'm way too nice to myself and I forgive myself for every indulgence! LOL. I'm far more accountable to others than I am to MYSELF! I'm new here, found it actually, on my Iphone and have learned to use the app today and already I can tell how much more likely I will actually keep track of what I eat and how much I exercise since it is right there on my phone.
  • muth3rluvx2
    Options
    Pictures... I haven't posted any *real* body pics... really don't want to. BUT... imagine what it'll do if everyone posts them and you see over the span of weeks everyone's getting slimmer............................................

Just a thought.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    sounds good. Although that photo of all the exercise - daily zumba and Jillian Michael's makes me quiver!!!

I tend to log my food one day in advance, just before bed. I find it fun thinking up what I can eat and playing around with my allotted calories. Having the app on the iphone is a bonus, so I can cross things out easily if I don't have them, or add quickly. I couldn't face doing meals for the week though.

having some form of weekly target would work well - then bad days could be counteracted by good days eg. doing a massive workout to make up for ones you hadn't done during the week.
  • BeccaN
    Options
    I need an accountability group too! I always do better at something if I know there are others that are doing the same thing and have my back! Send me a request and we can all work together!!
  • slimchica
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...I need to have some sort of guide that someone has actually used and can report back.
  • muth3rluvx2
    Options
    What is it you're wanting reported back?
  • tikku123
    tikku123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hey!! i am new here but not new to "trying" to lose weight...but that single packet of chips or a can of coke simply takes away my"firm resolution" !!

I have just begun this programme and I have exactly 5 months to come down from 171 lbs to 121 lbs....

and people i really need help sticking on to a programme...so if any of you have any suggestions for meals...like the one posted above or exercise.....please let me know...

P.S. I have to get the guy I like this time!!!!