ickybella

Options
This thread is dedicated to the motivators on this site and my personal most-motivating motivator is "ickybella". She has no idea that I am posting this about her and probably had no idea how much I look up to her. She is a fantastic lady who has really changed her life and is helping so many people in the process. Her enthusiasm is what really gets me! She sticks to it and reaches her goals - all with a smile on her face (at least in my head I always picture her with a smile on her face lol)

Who is your motivator on this site??

To the newbies... find people who are not only like you and in the same position that you are, but also look to people who are where you would like to be. That will be your best support because they can tell you that they've been through it and help you get through it.

Love you all and you are all amazing!!!

And thank you again Ickybella :)

Replies

• ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Wow, how can I respond to that? I'm touched. Thank you, it is an amazing feeling, knowing that I'm helping you. You are my motivator. Anyone who is here, cheering me on, and trying to do the same thing, motivates me.
  • pen282
    pen282 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hey,

This is a lovely thread! :-)

Like you lovetobeme, I agress - Ickybella is a great motiator!!

Here are some others who are inspiring and motivational friends to me...

lilRicki
    owengem
    Oompa_Loompa
    tierra85

To be honest - all my friends / everyone on here is fantastic!!
    I have never been one for joining onlin eocmmunities a-such, but on here, wow, it really is great - so supportive!!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    I love that you did this for her! Thank you so much, I'm a bit jealous I didn't think to do it myself actually. She is a wonderful person and has helped me a lot! I trust her with all my personal information and she is a true and dear friend to me as well.

So I'd like to add to this that Bee is my mentor, my motivator, my confident and most of all my dear friend.

I love you Bee! xx
  • pen282
    pen282 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have just had a look at your link to refresh your achievement in my mind (I had looked at the time of your posting hehe) - and wow - simply fantastic!!!
    You look amazing :-)
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    This thread is dedicated to the motivators on this site and my personal most-motivating motivator is "ickybella". She has no idea that I am posting this about her and probably had no idea how much I look up to her. She is a fantastic lady who has really changed her life and is helping so many people in the process. Her enthusiasm is what really gets me! She sticks to it and reaches her goals - all with a smile on her face (at least in my head I always picture her with a smile on her face lol)

Who is your motivator on this site??

To the newbies... find people who are not only like you and in the same position that you are, but also look to people who are where you would like to be. That will be your best support because they can tell you that they've been through it and help you get through it.

Love you all and you are all amazing!!!

And thank you again Ickybella :)

I love your kind heart, baby doll! I don't know ickybella yet but she sounds amazing! You are pretty amazing too, gorgeous!
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I am still kind of new here and all I can say is what has motivated me is all the progress pictures that everyone has posted. The before during and after pictures really inspire me so much. I am so glad my daughter told me about this site. I wish I would of found this site last year!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Ickybella is awesome! yay!!

I'm glad to see my high school friend finally join this site, I hope I can be some motivator for him.

kksn is always doing fantastic workouts, I look up to that!
    mikeK51 has been super and consistent in high commitment to power 90, I only wish I could do that 6 times a week like him!

everyone who has ever said a kind thing to me, corrected me, gave an idea about food or anything to me... You are all helping me change my life for the better!

I really, really love this place :bigsmile: :heart: :heart:
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I love ickybella as well! Rock on :)
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Yes, Icky is a great inspiration. Though I may never be able to do the workouts and the running she does, she does inspire me to do MY best, that is, do what I can do.

What a lovely thread, thanks for putting it up OP :flowerforyou:
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!

She is awesome!! What a nice thing to do!
  • cacfish
    Options
    I told Ickybella just a few days ago that just a few days ago....I know she's pretty humble about these things but she'd done so well - more importantly she's a great share. I PM'd her and she has been very generous with her advice and time that she can share......so keep on keeping on---- and everyone too!!

Great!!
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I was just browsing and found this post. What a fabulous idea! Ickybella is truely an inspiration to us all. I was fortunat enough to be added to her friends list shortly after I started and what a blessing it has been for me! I believe she reads before she posts and doesn't hold any punches when really needed. She is what every person needs to remind them why they are here. Not only by setting the example but by guiding us in the right direction. Ickybella is deffinatly a keeper!