What's your best feature?

Options

Replies

• Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I guess it's my legs. My Husband seems to love them.
    But I really like my butt and eyes.
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    my best feature are my lips..
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    I'm going to go lips, although I have had comments on my eyes. I never believe the eye thing, it's a massive cliche.

I dont think it is cliche, I think most people are really attracted to eyes. And you should say your eyes.
    :wink:

haha, thanks.

Oh get a room will ya!!! haha :tongue:

pmsl!! we all know who the horny one is in this conversation :p
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    [same old boring stuff..eyes and boo-ta

I definitely vouch for your eyes Kim

Awww..thanks
    :flowerforyou:

Both my kids got blue eyes as well...my son is like me.... a blue/grey and they change...but my daughter has very dark blue eyes....my FIL called her blueberry eyes since she was born
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    does that sound like i'm hitting on you :-/ i meant because of the hornyrabbit thing.
  • honeyrabbit
    Options
    I'm going to go lips, although I have had comments on my eyes. I never believe the eye thing, it's a massive cliche.

I dont think it is cliche, I think most people are really attracted to eyes. And you should say your eyes.
    :wink:

haha, thanks.

Oh get a room will ya!!! haha :tongue:

pmsl!! we all know who the horny one is in this conversation :p

Oi BB!!!..you're supposed to be my friend....
    regards hornyrabbit:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Well, my smile gets a lot of compliments. My roommate says I have a Jlo booty lol but my boyfriend likes my face, smile, voice, legs, thighs, pretty much everything and I tend to agree with him :)
  • bzr21
    bzr21 Posts: 13
    Options
    hahaha
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    My enormous schwanzstucker.

really?
    :grumble:

same old boring stuff..eyes and boo-ta

Kim, your stuff aint boring.

:bigsmile:
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    My heart, even though it's taken more than it's fair share of @ss-kickings...and sense of humor.

External likes? I suppose my arms. They're strong and help me to do lots of things, my favorite of which is give hugs. Other than that, I just like that I'm really tall and lumberjack strong. =)

I will have to agree your heart is amazing :)
  • Floricienta
    Options
    haha you guys are funny. I also get compliments on my nose freckles, which I have hated since I was little lol.isn't that weird?
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    Hey, I may be overweight! but I get compliments on my hair, how easily I tan, how soft my skin is, my nails, my smile, teeth and my dimples!! someday I'm going to be complimented on my sexy body! just wait! lol
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    My enormous schwanzstucker.

really?
    :grumble:

same old boring stuff..eyes and boo-ta

Kim, your stuff aint boring.

:bigsmile:

Forkie
    :blushing: :smooched:
    This is the bestes thread...ever
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have to say my eyes. At least that's what I usually get complimented on, although they aren't as blue as they use to be. My sense of humor and my determination (which my husband would describe as stubborness).

Oh, and my wicked funny little brother who is often entirely inappropriate but has the best heart in the world and I love him like crazy :)
  • sdhorne
    sdhorne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Honestly I have no clue physically. I am average.
  • Thanatos796
    Options
    I know I know it was cheesy and lame and I say no it has not worked because I would never actually try it. just having fun.
  • Girlypeekaboo
    Options
    Eyes and hair :heart:
  • Thanatos796
    Options
    I have to say my eyes. At least that's what I usually get complimented on, although they aren't as blue as they use to be. My sense of humor and my determination (which my husband would describe as stubborness).

Oh, and my wicked funny little brother who is often entirely inappropriate but has the best heart in the world and I love him like crazy :)

Love you too Big sis
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    humor and dress
  • sdhorne
    sdhorne Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yes you do have beautiful eyes