WOWY - online gym

Options
Does anyone else log in to this site and workout? Looking for some workout buddys. Let me know!! Thanks! :smile:

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    what gym?
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I do...I'm there as NancySchwert!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else log in to this site and workout? Looking for some workout buddys. Let me know!! Thanks! :smile:

I do as well.. Screen name is the same as it is on here.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I tried it but I didn't really get any benfit from it because I had to pay for all the features that were interesting.
  • Stooooo
    Options
    I tried it but I didn't really get any benfit from it because I had to pay for all the features that were interesting.

While it is true that you have to pay, but compared to other online programs (i.e. w.w.) it is cheaper.

Also to actually use WOWY you don't have to pay, that part if free.
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Plus, you can WIN STUFF for logging your workouts! I won an I-pod Touch and $300 last year!!!!!!
  • Stooooo
    Options
    Plus, you can WIN STUFF for logging your workouts! I won an I-pod Touch and $300 last year!!!!!!

I won $300 last year also.
  • exercisesucks
    Options
    I'm on there. same username as here. buddy up with me!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options

While it is true that you have to pay, but compared to other online programs (i.e. w.w.) it is cheaper.

Also to actually use WOWY you don't have to pay, that part if free.
    I guess I just don't see the benefit of logging my exercise here and there. I really wanted the articles which you do have to pay for. And you have fill out the form every time if you don' have the paid version.
  • katierg
    Options
    Im on there, just starting out. Name is same as here.
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I won $300 in December!!
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am friend requesting all of you!!! YEAH!!!