A small victory

Today I had my usual mini lunch....a smart ones frozen entree with some added veggies, and a glass of green tea. The strangest thing happened about 3/4 through my meal. I felt full. Now, as a fat girl with a serious history of binge eating, I was very surprised to feel satisfied after eating such a small amount of food. Then I realised...my body is getting used to me eating less...a small victory!

Replies

• whalomgirl
    whalomgirl Posts: 35 Member
    Today I had my usual mini lunch....a smart ones frozen entree with some added veggies, and a glass of green tea. The strangest thing happened about 3/4 through my meal. I felt full. Now, as a fat girl with a serious history of binge eating, I was very surprised to feel satisfied after eating such a small amount of food. Then I realised...my body is getting used to me eating less...a small victory!
  • I to know how amazing this is ... great job keep up the good work and soon you wont even remember what it was like to be hungry when meal time is over ....:bigsmile:
  • YOU GO GIRL:flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    :flowerforyou: Yea you! As an OBESE guy, also with a history of binge eating (and drinking :drinker: ) I DO know how you feel! Both Ezzie and I have noticed that I no longer reach for that second plate fillup nearly as oftern now (not that it doesn't happen, but it happens a lot less, and with a lot less on that plate!). Hexk, I used to be good for 3 plates if dinner was awesome (and we're both good cooks!). But after trying to stay the course, and watching the weight (ever so slowly) come down, I have also noticed that I tend to try to spread my intake thru the whole day, not just the usual 3 squares, etc. Big brotha Hugz from Jamerz, keep on rockin gurl! :tongue:
  • whalomgirl
    whalomgirl Posts: 35 Member
    Woo Hoo! I bought a scale today and I'm thrilled to report I'm almost half way there!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY on your victories!!! Keep up the fantabulous work! Hooray!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!