Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

A small victory

whalomgirlwhalomgirl Posts: 35Member Member Posts: 35Member Member
Today I had my usual mini lunch....a smart ones frozen entree with some added veggies, and a glass of green tea. The strangest thing happened about 3/4 through my meal. I felt full. Now, as a fat girl with a serious history of binge eating, I was very surprised to feel satisfied after eating such a small amount of food. Then I realised...my body is getting used to me eating less...a small victory!

Replies

• whalomgirlwhalomgirl Posts: 35Member Member Posts: 35Member Member
    Today I had my usual mini lunch....a smart ones frozen entree with some added veggies, and a glass of green tea. The strangest thing happened about 3/4 through my meal. I felt full. Now, as a fat girl with a serious history of binge eating, I was very surprised to feel satisfied after eating such a small amount of food. Then I realised...my body is getting used to me eating less...a small victory!
  • sharii24sharii24 Posts: 24Member Posts: 24Member
    I to know how amazing this is ... great job keep up the good work and soon you wont even remember what it was like to be hungry when meal time is over ....:bigsmile:
  • punka274punka274 Posts: 897Member Posts: 897Member
    YOU GO GIRL:flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824Member Member Posts: 1,824Member Member
    :flowerforyou: Yea you! As an OBESE guy, also with a history of binge eating (and drinking :drinker: ) I DO know how you feel! Both Ezzie and I have noticed that I no longer reach for that second plate fillup nearly as oftern now (not that it doesn't happen, but it happens a lot less, and with a lot less on that plate!). Hexk, I used to be good for 3 plates if dinner was awesome (and we're both good cooks!). But after trying to stay the course, and watching the weight (ever so slowly) come down, I have also noticed that I tend to try to spread my intake thru the whole day, not just the usual 3 squares, etc. Big brotha Hugz from Jamerz, keep on rockin gurl! :tongue:
  • whalomgirlwhalomgirl Posts: 35Member Member Posts: 35Member Member
    Woo Hoo! I bought a scale today and I'm thrilled to report I'm almost half way there!!
  • PrincessLaundryPrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758Member Member Posts: 2,758Member Member
    YEY on your victories!!! Keep up the fantabulous work! Hooray!