Options
2»

Replies

• mtbikeguyspokane
    mtbikeguyspokane Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's all good information. Thanks for all the replies

Cheers,
  • I do as there are no calories in black coffee!
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    no. they only thing i count as water, is water.

What SHE said. Water is the only thing that should be counted in your water stats .. anything else is just that ..... something else.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    only water is water. Coffee has calories and caffeine and sodium and should be counted as coffee...

caffeine = the anti-water....(although, admittedly I still drink my 1 cup a day :smile: )
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I count all fluid coffee, decafe, soda, teas etc it's about your fluid intake not just water,. This is as advised by my diteation at the hospital.

Yes just water would possibly be better but drinking my coffee in the morning and decafe in the afternoon is better than what I used to drink (less than half recommended)
  • 1FITmamaofTWINS
    Options
    absolutely NOT.. if you made sweet tea would you consider that as your water intake? NO!!!!
  • danyelpink
    danyelpink Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is how I do it too. My tea is decaffeinated though.
    I've been recording my cups of tea as water, though I haven't recorded my coffees as such. I don't really have any logic behind that one though. :embarassed: Maybe it's because I drink my tea straight-up these days, but when I have coffee, I add milk and splenda.
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    No, I never do.
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sweet tea is different as I assume it has a lot of sugar, I am talking about plain coffee and not the sort that can hold a spoon upright :smile: