Any fiber bars or shakes low in calorie but filling?

Options
oliveoil87
oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
just wondering

Replies

• KMR0522
    Options
    well the pure protein bars are 200 calories but also have 20 Grams of Protein and are SUPER filling and fairly tasty... even my kids keep eating them!!!
  • doingit4myprincesses
    Options
    The fiber one bars are pretty filling. I used to eat 2 in the morning for breakfast. Right around 280 cals. Which to me isn't bad compared to a lot of the breakfast foods you can eat! Hope this helps!
  • khodges15
    Options
    i do atkins advantage shakes i love them. There 160 cals, 5g carb, 10g fat, 15g protein and only 1g of sugar. Of all the shakes and meal replacements ive tried, Atkins is by far my favorite, and they do snack foods as well. I also like Kashi Meal replacement bars, and I tried the Jillian Michaels shakes. They tasted great and were similar composition to the Atkins advantage shakes but there was wayyyyy to much sugar for my personal liking.

Hope this helps and good luck! :)
  • carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Special K protein shakes? They're 190cal each bottle, with the 10g of protein and 5g of fiber I find them very filling and yummy!
  • Jqgod
    Jqgod Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also love the atkins advantage shakes.... Try them out!
  • rhan90
    rhan90 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition 100% gold standard whey is my shake of choice :) I had it recommended to me and I"m so happy with it. 120 calories per 30 gram scoop, has 24 grams of protein, 1 gram of fat and 3 gram of carbs. It tastes really awesome too, so much better than I was expecting! I have the chocolate and it actually tastes like chocolate :D it's not one of the pricey shakes either. I'm in love with it :love: