Replies

• demone00
    demone00 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    :happy: my smile :-D
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    It use to be my hair, eyes or smile. But lately I have come to love my fair skin, since I have blue eyes and dark hair. Hmm tough question. :) Funny replies!

:laugh:
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My eyes - they have three colours in them..blue around the edges, then green, then orange in the middle
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    hmmm For almost all my life it was my boobs, I get comments all the time. Hubby tells me I have 'an outstanding rack' lmao

My Husband on the other hand would tell you it's my Bum, but he also says my smile lights up his world.

So I will go with him and say my smile :happy:
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    I used to say it was my chest, but now they've grown and just gotten so annoying! My boyfriend still thinks they're amazing though.

He always says my butt is pretty great. I cant see it so I just have to take his word for it.
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I grew a beard this winter and people I work with say its pretty amazing... but I guess when summer comes and I get rid of it I'll just be an average Joe again....
  • Splendidissimus
    Options
    I usually get compliments on my hair, but only because it's long; there's nothing special about it. What I like is my pale skin and the way I look when I've been in the cold and get pink cheeks. Makes me think of Snow White, like someone else said about herself. :) Plus I never sunburn, which is very nice.

And also, boobliciousness.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I also get compliments on my tooth.

That's sexy....:angry:
    This is a serious thread Max
    :tongue:
  • appleshells
    Options
    I get the most compliments on my boobs or my smile.
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Honestly I have no clue physically. I am average.

Come on now. You look like you have kind eyes and nice lips. And if you have lived in Texas for long I'd venture to guess a great charming drawl.
  • MrsSanthoff
    MrsSanthoff Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    When I was thinner I loved my curvy hips and my lean legs.....Soon I will be there again!!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    My eyes! I have naturally long and curved eye lashes! When people meet me, they usually ask if they're fake. Nope...all real :)
  • sdhorne
    sdhorne Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Come on now. You look like you have kind eyes and nice lips. And if you have lived in Texas for long I'd venture to guess a great charming drawl.

Awe thanks! But I don't hear a charming drawl. LOL!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Well I think it is my bum, but every guy I have been on a date with says - you have the most beautiful eyes!! Wish someone would tell me something different for a change lol!!! I think maybe they just pick that coz they are not fat haha xxx
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    My eyes! I have naturally long and curved eye lashes! When people meet me, they usually ask if they're fake. Nope...all real :)

Me 2 lol xxx
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    I get the most compliments on my boobs or my smile.

You do have an awesome lovely smile xxx
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I also get compliments on my tooth.

You c ant handle the tooth.
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I know it is traditional to say smile or sense of humor, but in truth is my penis. Ladies I will be happy to prove it to you *grins*
    My brain automatically started humming "itsy=bitsy spider" odd.......Who the Fuque writes something like that?
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

Awe thanks! But I don't hear a charming drawl. LOL!

I married a Texan...just gotta say..Texas men ROCK :) Sexy accents and *all*.