Hi Everyone

Options
I am new to this site trying to maintain my weight. Around 2 years ago I was at my heaviest weight at 245lbs and a tight 38 waist. My blood pressure and cholesterol were borderline. I was very frustrated feeling the fat hanging over my belt. My coworkers and I decided to start P90X and diet with healthy organic foods. Now I am 175lbs and 32 waist and still eating healthy organic foods and exercise at least 4 days a week. The problem I have is that when I lose the weight, I tend to gain it back in a couple of years. Thank you for taking the time reading my post.

Replies

• happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss and i understand how u feel i yoyo all the time, i am here to makes sure i am done with the yoyo and keep it off. i hope that u get the results u r looking for also. heres to throwing out the yoyo and looking sexy well u do it.
  • jasonwhitham
    Options
    Thats my problem too! Although, this time, and thanks to this site I am finding it easier to keep it off. Good Luck.
  • AdrianCountsToo
    Options
    awesome! keep it up!
  • shar40ron
    Options
    well done for getting where you are. This site is great and def keeps you on the ball :o))
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    hello

welcome to the forum, you are doing great !!

xx