REALLY? CUPCAKE ADDS?!

Options
2»

Replies

• Trjlove
    Options
    I have become immune to them. Mentally turn them off. The carnival cruise ones and the apple with the body band are nice. :tongue:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Everyone there is healthier ways to make cup cakes.. try a chocolate cake mix and dont add the oil and eggs add a dark diet coke instead.. Or if you like a light cake mix, add a ligt diet soda lke diet 7up or something like that..Or what I did on super bowl sunday, is when baking my cake I took the oil out of recipe and replaced with unsweetened applesauce..No one even knew the difference and to me that was 100 calories I saved myself from doing it my way.. Although I did run 10 miles the morning prior to super bowl lso I could enjoy,.,,within reason...

You have to fight the urge this is a life long journey and you cant do without it all the time,,

Have an awesome day!!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    The IHOP adds get me:blushing: I just try not to look.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I have Quaker oats in my face...and LOVE IT...!
  • erinjoy002
    erinjoy002 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm a baker, and make lots of cakes, cupcakes, and goodies. The ads don't get to me, but the next few weeks will be killer as I am preparing for a wedding with a wedding cake, grooms cake and full dessert bar.